Thursday, December 13, 2007

I AM A CERTIFIED KAPUSO:)

yes, i sureLy am.. i don't know.. it's just that i am reaLLy wiLLing to fight for GMA..

I don't have any boredom whenever i watch theiR shows.. and am aLso always satisfied.. some wouLd say that "baduy" dito but for me, i wiLL aLways be a great fan of this netwoRk.

WouLd you beLieve i'm wiLLing to start war just for them?=p hmm.. whenever someone's insuLting GMA, i am aLways on the rescue.. What's their paki ba?! Eh sa masaya naman taLAga kami dito.. and i aLways feLt Like i'm at home, that i beLong here and that no one can take the KAPUSO spirit inside me.. ALthough i Love Riza Santos of PBB, and Bianca GozaLez who are aLL kapamiLya's, stiLL i wiLL never Leave GMA.. That's for sure:)

CaLL me baduy o whatsoever.. Basta, i wiLL aLways be a CERTIFIED KAPUSO no matter what.. :)

KUDOS to aLL kapuso anD mERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.