Friday, February 1, 2008

sino na nga ako?!

"there is no medicine like hope..
no incentive so great,
and no tonic so powerful as
expectation of something better tomorrow.."




"sometimes if you look long and hard enough at something,
you can see aspect of it you never noticed before.."


SINO NGA BA AKO?!

Ako si Christine Margaritte Drilon, graduating student ng Multimedia Arts.. few months from now, another phase of my life will end and another one will start.. How am I going to face all of these sudden changes in my life? nakakatakot, of course, to face my life all alone but somehow, I really have to..Uncertainties truly creeps on my system, ano na mangyayari after I graduate? will i be able to find a decent job and make my parents proud?

whew!! is it reaLLy every graduating student's dillema? to face the unknown? my gosh..my head hurts.. too many projects, requirements before all these things come to an end.. will I be able to finish all of them?

oh GoD heLp me! i know you aLways do.. :)

No comments: