Monday, April 7, 2008

"i already have a work!.. my gosh.."

this is it! this is the moment.. and a time for me to shine..
such a long time since i wrote my last post and i miss blogging! so here i am again..

what happened in my life the past weeks? hmm.. nag-rush kami ng lahat ng requirements for graduation and thank GoD finished na lahat.. but i enjoyed naman the moments i spent with my classmates rushing for everything.. saya! although may mga frustrating moments din naman akong na-feel last, last week..

anyways, like what i've said, unbelievable but true.. :)
di pa ako graduate and yet i already have a work! bongga! hehe.. i'm thankful on what's happening in my life and i still can't believe it! wow.. as in wow..

i still have to thank GoD for everything HE has done for me.. for guiding me all throughout my life esp. those times where I am alone and starting to have a life of my own without my family and ever since I never felt that He left my side that's why I am not just grateful but touched as well by the amazing GoD I'm trusting my life with..

that's all for now.. i will still prepare our pics to post in here so just wait for them..

i am now ready to face the global professional world because i believe "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME.."

No comments: