Monday, July 21, 2008

The Purpose Driven Life



I have always been inspired by great people (famous people) making testimonies about their personal lives. Whenever I have the opportunity to read interviews like this, I’m getting jealous because I do not know if I will have that opportunity of sharing the life I lived and IF there will be some people who will be blessed just by hearing it. I always say that I really wanted to make a difference in this world I am living in but the BIG question is, HOW?? I know sometimes I am disappointing/offending others because of the way I act towards them during my low and stressful days and I wonder if it’s making any difference – better or worse… I’m a “believer”, but I still have doubts and uncertainties deep down my heart and I know it’s not doing any good in my life but.. but.. and but…



I am experiencing I don’t know how to address this but I felt like I’m in the transition of “growing up” and at the same time, “growing away and away..” I’m scared actually on how my life’s going on these past days. I am going out of control, I am slipping away, drowning without something to hold onto.. I’m tired of running away, of not recognizing and addressing the real problem within me. I am in pain and confusion but why?

The latter part of the interview is much more painful in my part because I always claim that I’m a God’s child but then why am I stressing myself doing so many things in my “to-do list” and forgot that God needs me.. just me, my character, my heart.. not those things I am wanting to achieve just to please Him or any other people around me. I always know that but why am I giving my life a hard time? Am I not living God-driven purposes in my life? It’s true, I am more driven by the world’s desires and pressures that I forgot to sit down, relax, feel the loving presence of God as always in my life, His loving comfort and guidance, and His being my Father.

I still don’t know what to act towards these things. I might as well stop, listen, and feel… Feel

P.S. Upon and after writing this entry, I still feel the burden eating me up.
Help me God fix my life and put it into order. I’m so sorry for everything. Thank You for just being there.
Again, help me. :(

I Love You, Lord! :p

No comments: