Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Music and your Life!

Survey with your music player...
- from Chynna! :)

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

Plus, check the lyrics and see how funny it can either make sense as an answer to the question or be completely off-guard.=)

Akin to:

What does next year have in store for me?
HOLD ON by Shamrock
-I will hold on to what? Siguro, I’ll just hold on na lang dun sa mga bagay na worth keeping and fighting for. Yung mga pangit, iiwanan ko na for this year. What a wonderful year to come! :)

What does your love life look like?
I NEVER KNEW LOVE by Lovi Poe
-As of now talaga I never knew what love na ba. what it’s like kasi di pa dun yung focus ko eh, nasa marriage na! hehe.. Joke!

What do I say when life gets hard?
BLEEDING LOVE by Leona Lewis
-Wow.. hmm.. how do I interpret this, yes it’s also me because when things gets hard for me, I just let my heart bleed and be hurt but the moment I get up, I’ll stop the bleeding then continue fighting for my beautiful life :)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
AND I AM TELLING I’M NOT GOING by Regine Velasquez
-I always say to myself that I am not going anywhere but only the best places here on earth, I will also won’t go to any destruction in my life.

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
AT THE BEGINNING by Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
-life is a road and I wanna keep going, love is a river I wanna keep flowing . . yezz! Definitely, I know wedding is only the beginning and I want to keep it going until I die :)

What do you want to do for your career?
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU’RE GOING TO? by Mariah Carey
-Oo nga naman, do I really know where am I going to? Hehe.. ewan ko ba dito sa buhay kong ito! :)

Your favorite saying?
IN MY LIFE by Ariel Rivera
-I really wish I can experience that saying/song in my life someday.

Favorite place?
FOR THE FIRST TIME by Jed Madela
Puro love song napi-pick up ko! Hayz.. Siguro sa title na lang ako magbi-base, i love places which i saw/experience for the first time that are really awesome and peaceful. Mga ganung tipo.. ang labo! :)

What do you think of your parents?
I’LL GROW OLD WITH YOU by Adam Sandler
Yes, I really, really wanna grow old with them, to share all the things that’s happening to me. Sobrang idealistic! Weeh . .

Where would you go on a first date?
OVERJOYED by Paolo Santos
-Sure! Anywhere basta overjoyed ako tsaka overLOVED ok na ok ako :)

Drug of choice?
WITHOUT YOU by Mariah Carey
-Sino naman kayo yung YOU na yun na I can’t live without? Drugs talaga! hehe

Describe yourself.
BIYAHE TAYO by All Star Artists
-Yes! It is so me!! Biyahe lang ng biyahe, sige lang ng sige! Hehe.. I love every Filipino culture and famous vacation spots and I am wishing so badly to also go there and have some F-U-N!

What is the thing I like doing most?
GO THE DISTANCE by Michael Bolton
-I have often dreamed of a far-off land.. Yes, I love dreaming of far away places I would like to go through but I know darating din ako diyan. I will go all the distance of my life and find my true self.. whether unknown or terrifying, I will still go to grab the best things life can offer.

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
LET’S GET LOUD by jLo
-I wanna be loud and succumb myself to great music all my life! Weeh.. :)

How will I die?
BREAK IT TO ME GENTLY by Mark Bautista
-Yes, I want this thing to happen super gently na di ko na maramdaman pa yung any pain.

The song that will be played at your funeral?
CLUMSY by Fergie
-Ay clumsy kaya namatay? Wag ganun! Pangit.. Di ko matanggap :(

The song you'll put as the subject?
I KNOW by Yasmien Kurdi
-I don’t know ano ibig sabihin ng question! :) hehe

The song that describes my friendships?
STEEP by Nina
I don’t know how to describe this “thing” eh! It’s a rollercoaster relationship, so tiring and dizzying . .

The song that describes my future marriage?
I’LL BE by Edward McCain
-weeh! What a chilling love song! According to them, it’s one of the best, greatest love song ever written. I do agree, ang sweet-sweet ng sumulat! :) “I’ll be your crying shoulder, I’ll be your love suicide. I’ll be better when I’m older..” Db nakakataba ng puso pag ikaw inawitan ng special someone mo nito?
♥ lovestruck!*

The song that describes my future children?
SO SICK by Ne-yo
-Wag naman sana silang ma- so sick of love songs kasi kahit papano eh hilig ng nanay nila yan :) Wag naman negative! Shucks.. hehe

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
FLOWERS by Sweet Female Attitude
-Flowers in the pouring rain? Summer nga eh! Hmm..

The song that describes what people think of me?
ALAPAAP by Eraserheads
-What?? Bahala sila, siguro nga minsan mapapansin nilang may pagka-HIGH ako minsan.. Weeh :)

The song that describes how I will do in school?
APOLOGIZE by One Republic Ft. Timbaland
-Ay, apologize for the low grades? Hehe..

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
UNDERNEATH YOUR CLOTHES by Shakira
-Mas whhaatt??? I don’t want to think about the lyrics.. Haha

The song that describes my personality?
KAPAG AKO ANG NAGMAHAL by Jolina Magdangal
-Wow.. napaka-cheesy naman! Kapag ako ang nagmahal umiyak man ako.. Chuva! Hmmp.

The song that describes my weakness?
TURN OFF THE LIGHT by Nelly Furtado
-Yes, talagang di ako makatulog pag di turned off ang light :) grabe kaliteral!

The song that describes my strengths?
JUST A SMILE by Barbie Almalbis
-Sometime, whenever I am facing some major trouble or challenges, I am trying my best to smile para mawala yung pressures o kung di man at least mabawasan tsaka mas lumalakas loob ko pag there are so many people who are smiling at me. It’s a real strength.

Happy Anniversary to my Blogspot! :)

No comments: