Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what i'm obsessing right now..

watching SURVIVOR PHILIPPINES!! wohoo!

yes, it's my late night habit nowadays.. ang galing-galing talaga! It's not the usual reality show na sobrang pa-cute, highly commerciaLized and pa-sosyaL.. bongga taLaga yung format and everything that's happening in the show everyday is very not much predictable. As in, mae-excite ka talaga na sundan yung bawat episode every night! I'm proud of this show.. It is something talaga na for me, one-of-a-kind. :) I'm rooting for NAAK tribe and kagabi, naku, for the first time nanaLo naman siLa for a reward chaLLenge na lakas ang ginagamit. Pero sana hanggang sa immunity chaLLenge siLa pa din manaLo para naman waLa nang ma-vote out sa kaniLa.. haizz.. Grabe, as in ang saya saya talaga namin kagabi, unLike Last thursday ata na sobrang masama yung feeLing namin most esp. me, for their loss.. gosh taLaga! buti na lang nakabawi sila at sana matuLoy-tuLoy na :)

yehey, go naak! mas marami siLang fans at isa na ako dun.. hehe :)
tapos na kasi yung UAAP madness eh so SURVIVOR mania na naman tayo :)

ito kasi ang laban ng PAUTAKAN, PAGALINGAN, at PATATAGAN..



thanks to onemark_digital's for the photo ..

another thing, TAYLOR SWIFT music.. Gusto kong pakinggan nowadays yung mga kanta niya. Cute lang kasi tapos country so very light and easy to sung to :)
yun Lang :)

birthday update :)
weeh.. 4 hours to go before my big day! shucks.. might as weLL post na and greet myseLf before anything eLse.. thanks God for everything! i Love You LoRD!

another year oLder..
another fruitfuL year..
another year to refLect bout my life..
another year to fuLfiLL my yet to come true dreams..
another year to act wiseLy and matureLy..
another year to live and love.. my self even more! :)

another great and awesome year ahead! head's up, girL (it's for me)



i love listening to "will of the wind" originally sung by Jim PhotogLo and revived wonderfuLLy by Jolina Magdangal for the movie I.T.A.L.Y. :)
this has been my theme song for 3years now.. it's one of my "many" great theme songs in Life .. enjoy the music!

Jim Photoglo
Will Of The Wind lyrics

I spent half my life
Looking at the reasons things must change.
And half my life trying to make them stay the same.
But love would fade like summer into fall;
All that I could see was a mystery,
It made no sense at all.
The will of the wind, you feel it and then,
It will pass you blowing steady.
It comes and it goes, and God only knows,
You must keep your sails on ready.
So when it begins, get all that you can;
You must befriend the will of the wind.
I spent so many hours
Just thinking about the way things might have been.
And so many hours trying to bring the good times back again.
And so it goes for lonely heated fools;
They let their days slip away,
Until they give into...
up next na taLaga.. the Lessons I've learned, pLus the people who inspired me very much..
next next pa on me: reunion in our house! going back in my hometown!! :) aacckk..

No comments: