Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm currentLy Listening to . . .

• I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls
• Tonight by Jonas Brothers
• Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
• Once Again by South Border feat. Jasmine Trias
• Take Me With You by Secondhand Serenade

I can't make kuwento pa 'bout my vacation experience where in fact sobra 1 week na 'ko nakarating.. waah! I need my mind be cLeared and settLed first before I can succumb myseLf in a writing mode again. Hayyz.. Can't concentrate pa eh because there's just too many things pa to be done first before anything else basta ok lang ako, F-I-N-E. I'm thoroughly fine, yes. :) hehe.. basta! ang guLo..

I got these stuffs from my high school junks? (or memories -LOL-)




and this song made me, ahmm.. what shall i say? It made me so weak, guiLt rush through my veins and everything seemed so gloomy, i am so sorry for my life, for whatever's going on around me.. I don't know, nakaka-miss tong kantang to and nakaka-miss din yung masaya kong buhay dati.. yes, gaya ng dati :(

this is what i look like as i heard this song ;



whoah! what's happening? emo post? i just don't know.. i still don't know.. I am in the verge of breaking down and the pressure around me seemed sooo much to handle it hurts! Stopppp...

Anyways, this one: such a lovely memory and quote :) i wrote this at the back of my diary when i was in high school and it's still there, i miss writing my own seLf . . hayyz


the quote in the right side was taken from the movie "I Believe in Seven Mornings". At the left side, my immortal :) theme song, 214. These are just few of my memories way, way back then. It's good to know that I still remember some of them, some that really touched my heart and made a great impact and change in my life..

wow, how deep! My supposed to be cool and "wala lang" post became a big blow-up of now and then of my life. Pathetic me!

No comments: