Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life in F O C U S . . Here's to Great 2009 !
Let me share to you our last Sunday Service which tackled about life being in FOCUS, it's a wonderful time for me to reflect about my Christian Life's journey this year. And I must say it was really an embarassing year for me, forgetting my obligations as a Child and at the same time, neglecting every opportunity that came my way to promote my Christiany.. tsk tsk, so shamefuL! :( Anyway, this is it..
Title: DUTY VS. DEVOTION
Text: Luke 10: 38-42 (About Martha & Mary & JESUS)
Speaker: Ptr. Dennis Casaldon
CONVICTING OBSERVATIONS
- When we keep our attitude right, we find that GoD will enable us to do what "needs" to be done with joy and satisfaction.
- Unless we take to spend time with Jesus personally and privately, we will soon end up like MARTHA "busy" but not "blessed".
- When life gets complicated, it's helpful to remember that simplicity is the best policy.
- When time is critical, it is essential to focus on the eternal rather than the temporal.
Ano ba ang FOCUS ko the past 2008?
Ano naman ang magiging FOCUS ko this coming 2009?
FOCUS!
• Love myself more and other people within my reach
• Focus on peacefulness in everything that involves my self, my family, and friends
• Focus completely on what GoD wants me to become and where he wants me to lead on my life
• To find the better solution to every problem
• Find the brighter side of everything!
• Always check on myself and reflect on what I am doing whether it's right or wong
• Focus not on EARTHLY things! (for the nth time!)
• To be a gentle speaker - slow to speak, swift to hear, eager to love and understand, cautious on anger and grudges
• Improve myself and personality for the better!
• To give more of me - my time, my resources, my self, my heart, my everything! To anyone who needs it :)
• Eagerly find GoD's will unto my life and to everything!
"Loss of focus can be eliminated by remembering WHY ARE WE DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING"

No comments: