Monday, December 8, 2008

superbiancanatics forever :)

If there is something I would really love to do that I am so willing to exchange all the comforts I have right now, it is to meet my one-of-a-kind icon whom through the years have touched my life in ways I can never even imagine. No other people have influenced me the same way she does, well, other than that of Jennylyn of course. Just by looking at her, I am inspired already. What an impact it is, truly! For me, she is a modern day filipina who isn't afraid of letting her thoughts out, and because of that, she became endearingly beautiful for me. Yes, she had her fair share of controversy and intrigues but still, she remained beautifully calm, poised, and an inspiration not just for me but to many other young people who looks up to her with respect and awe. :)



• bianca in my eyes :)
- beauty and brains
- a youth icon
- worthy of adoration
- prolific writer
- imperfect but happy and positive :)
- gorgeous wanderer
- most beautiful tan :) err.. equally beautiful along Alessandra de Rossi whom i also love so much
- great photographer!
- artistically inclined
- pag-asa ng bayan :) yeah!
- has a good heart and a soft spot for kid's education
- she is simple and yet parang ang hirap niyang abutin! :)
- she is rich and yet simply rich.. can go where she wants to, that's determination.. hayy!
- and much, much more!!

i just simply love ♥ her! forever.. :)

No comments: