Friday, March 27, 2009

ang kulay ng buhay! :)


catch a glimpse on two of my favorite fast food in our city, metro puerto.. :) will post more pictures later with my food trips and food-hopping. hehe!

anyway,
BODY TALK WITH CHRISTINE MARGARITTE DRILON
.. nakuha ko to sa funfare ni Ricky Lo, kung gusto niyo try niyo din! it's fun :)

What’s the last thing that you do before you go to sleep?
"Konting basa ng books, pocketbooks, bible with my Our Daily Journey book pag may time pa then pray.."

And the first thing that you do when you wake up?
"Dati diretso ligo na.. ngayon, konting muni-muni pa :) then i try na mag-exercise pag di pa ako late, drink ng milk then prepare na for work.."

How many pillows do you sleep with?
"Four. One for my head, the two on my sides, and one for my feet. It's so comfortable with that kind of set up."

Do you snore?
"Hindi.. but wko knows? :)"

Favorite sleep wear?
"Pajamas and tank top"

What about your diet? What kind of food do you avoid?
"I used to eat whatever foods served but now, since i'm allergic to anything salty, i'm becoming choosy to what i eat.

Any food that your crave for all the time?
"Burger and fries.. siopao and ham/bacon sandwiches.. these are my comfort foods.but now, i minimize eating these kinds of food..

Do you take three square meals a day?
"Hay naku.. 2 meals lang usually ang nakakain ko a day kaya nga abnormal talaga ang diet ko.. usually kapag nasa bahay namin dito sa puerto ang mommy ko saka nagiging normal ang pagkain namin."

How much water do you take per day?
"I'm such a water person and i think more than 8 glasses naiinom ko per day kasi madali akong ma-dehydrate.. wala pa diyan yung ibang juices na iniinom namin dito sa office.."

Vitamins?
"I used to take Vitamin C pero ngayon di na masyado.. i just eat fresh fruits."

How do you cope with stress?
"I do blogging.. i share my thoughts, and angst in the net :) plus eat lots of foods! as in comfort foods! or listen to music.. my current favorite songs"

Do you work out?
"I just jog around our house or do some basic exercise."

What part of your body do you think needs improvement?
"My tummy, i want to have some muscles in it."

What part is most vulnerable?
"My eyes.. because it is always exposed to computer monitors, sunlight, heat, and dust.. without any protection."

And what part is your favorite?
"My cheekbones! :) it's rosy pink and is always highlighted in my photos.."

What part of a guy’s body do you notice first?
"Nose."

And what’s it in a guy that turns you off?
"Kayabangan.. and poor hygiene."

How’s your love life?
"zero.. :) but happy :))"

Do you have a boyfriend?
"No but happy pa rin :) hehe!"

What’s your outlook in life?
".. that every thing always worked together for good to those that love GoD and those who are called according to His purpose."

Name three guys you think have nice bodies.
"Marc Nelson, Zanjoe Marudo, Paul Walker."

And three girls...
"Leighton Meester (Blaire Waldorf), Rhian Ramos, Alessandra de Rossi."

Using only body language, how would you make a guy know that you like him?
"I don't use body language, kasi i don't know how! :) hehe.. "

2 comments:

CCEA31 said...

okay. :)
i'll just check it out on friendster.
anyway, nice meeting you. :)

brixxx said...

just dropped by...well, nice idea, the body talk thing...

and the layout that you posted is good. were you the one who made it?