Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Christine's FIRSTS!..

found this at Chynna's site at na-engganyo naman akong gayahin because i always loved answering surveys and the like kahit di ako na-tag.. :) nag-eenjoy talaga ako sa pagsagot sa ganitong quizzes.. sa makakabasa, you are officially tagged. :)

enjoy!!

FIRSTS!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
That’s one of the saddest part of my high school life, not being able to experience prom :’(

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I’ve never been in love :) haha! My reason? Because I believe love is forever :) aww..

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Brandy. Emperador! Haha! Di ko talaga na-enjoy yun!

4. What was your FIRST job?
SPES. I don’t know the meaning but it’s something about summer job and student privilege work.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Still a dream.. a very vague dream. :)

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My friend’s boyfriend, Charlee.. He said good morning to me at 12:56 AM. Adik!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
As in I forgot who it was! :) terrible ang pagiging forgetful ko talaga! Hehe..

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Ms. Phoebe Edep. She’s kind to me, and quite my favorite. I even gifted her something when I finished Grade-I :)

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I never experienced that yet. :( but I know I will, someday!

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Ermie Lusoc, my classmate from Grade II-IV but since I transferred to another school when I turned Grade V, we haven’t seen each other since then and we don’t have any communications right now.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I cannot remember it also.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My sister, because we’re the only ones left in the house.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
A family friend, I was a bridesmaid and my first time to actually attend and participate in a wedding.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I prayed, thanked GoD for everything then took a bath.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I can’t remember but I think I watched Shamrock and Rocksteddy then.

16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought?
Bitney Spears’ “Oops.. I did it again”. I’m a fan talaga! :)

17. FIRST hospitalization?
First year in College, because of dengue! Sheesh..

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Wala pa but if I will choose, I would really love to go to Korea. :)

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
“Paano ang Puso Ko”.. pero I’m not sure kung yun talaga yung title basta Juday-Wowie yun!

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Wala! :)

21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
Pinangbayad sa mga bills and gave my tithes. :)

22. Your FIRST social networking site?
Friendster.

23. Who FIRST invited you to Facebook?
I’m aware of it and our manager is a member of so many networking sites but I am not influenced to joining because I already have my blogspot :)

ANYWAY, here's some experimentation i did in photoshop :) funny things! plus pictures i got from igma.tv of my favorite stars :)



vector try out lang! ganda na sana pagkakagawa sa katawan, pagdating sa mukha waah! blooper! :) hehe.. at least nag-try ako di ba? :)

inspired by lomo-love.. :)

i love, kyLa! :)


..and isabell too! beautiful and classy :)


lovi and glaiza.. cute partners! :)

Hope you enjoy it!! :)

No comments: