Monday, June 1, 2009

i'm in love!!

A dandelion lives as dandelion.
And forget-me-not lives as forget-me-not.
A plantain lives as a plantain.
A plantain that lives on the rough earth can only grow toughly,

But on an oily earth, it grows in a different style with deep meaning and sturdiness.

No matter what, I don't lose my identity and I continue to live as a plantain.

I learn it there.

- Boys Over Flowers

Excerpt and some of the lines I'm sooo in love with: :)

JANDI: How come you're a star and I'm the moon?
JUN PYO: Because Geum Jan Di's the moon that can never get away from the star that's Gu Jun Pyo.. Whatever happens, I won't lose the moon..."

____________

"I like you.
No matter how I try not to like you, no matter how hard I try to forget you, my efforts are so fruitless to the extent that I get angered by it."
- Jan Di

BOYS OVER FLOWERS ROCKS!!

This is what keeps me fall in love over and over again..

Next up, I'm gonna share to you why it rocked my Life!! :)

Because it has this incredible power that can make me laugh out loud instantly, can make me smile dreamily of a perfect love, but then, it can also make me cry real tears.. Two of my most favorite Korean Series, Full House and Sassy Girl, combined!! That is it's impact to me..

One word: WOW! Really.. :) :)

No comments: