Tuesday, July 14, 2009

things that made me smile since last month and now.


1. spending five hours in a salon fixing my hair.
yes. totoo na to! :) you will see my "new look" (naks!) later on in some of my photos to be posted. hehe!

2. twitter!
really, it's very addicting. just reading the thoughts of people i adore following is already cool! plus they got loads of information about their personal lives that you may think that they're also normal, funny individuals :)

3. tumbLr.
okay, i also gave in of giving it a try because, really, it's also a cute personalized website you can update anytime and share your life in this wonderful world of www. :)

4. watching and being hooked up in "adik sa 'yo".
haha! i love everyone in the cast!

5. my new journal.
yey! i already have one! it's been so long since i haven't jot down anything using pen and paper and you can just imagine how happy i am :) thanks for taylor swift, because she inspired me to get a new one. i can share everything that's going on in my life plus lots of other features i soo enjoy writing down with.


6. doing a beauty regimen with a dear friend :)
yes, it's one of the few moments i cherish because it's also a rare moment for us! jing and i decided to make an "avocado mask" which i read from the magazine na nakakapagpa-refresh daw ng stressed faces like ours so we gave it a try at kindi na siya uli naulit though i'm looking forward of doing it again with all my best friends..


7. listening to some wonderful songs of some wonderful artists :)
DEMI LOVATO - get back, here we go again, gift of a friend, la la land machine
SELENA & DEMI - one and the same
TAYLOR & COLBIE - breathe
NICK & MILEY - before the storm
KC CONCEPCION - An Updated Version of Me (she replied to me on twitter! :p)
BLACK EYED PEAS - boom boom pow, i gotta feeling
MICHAEL JACKSON - man in the mirror

8. GoD is gooD.

really. no doubt about it now. HE sees, HE cares, HE connects, HE is concerned. and HE loves me :) thinking about how GoD loves me gives me goosebumps, a BIG SMILE and a grateful feeling that HE doesn't want me to go astray. sooo nice and great. :)

No comments: