Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love

A friend of mine told me today that she feels disconnected from God. It broke my heart. I wonder what I can do to help her realize that God’s love for us is never conditional nor judgmental, that’s why she should never feel ashamed of running back to her Father. I’m running out of time. I should get her something before she leaves.

P.S. Never underestimate the power of prayer in your life.

Lam 3:22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. ♥

Good night.

- got this from IYA MISA. and i shared in my twitter that "i have to constantly remind this to myself over and over and over AGAIN. :'(" and so i decided to post something about my Christianity and my First Love who is always there for me through the good and bad times and who despite everything He did for me, i always hurt terribly :( and it's shameful, i know! bakit ba ang tigas ng ulo ko at ng puso ko? Nakakahiya na mga pinanggagagawa ko and yet andiyan pa rin Siya, blessing me tremendously. yes, tremendously. feeling ko ang sama-sama ko na.

LoRd, is this your way of telling me na stop na? na i really, really have to come back to your loving arms? that i have to focus my entire life to you more and more each day?

i'm so. sorry. LoRd. :( really, sorry. sorry that i have been too consumed by 'worldly' pleasures and worldly views that my christianity slips from me again and again.

whew, i guess i have to go back to my basics: reading the bible and my daily journey (my devotional).

Thank You, GoD, i love you, i'm so sorry and please help me. :)

No comments: