Tuesday, September 15, 2009

things to look forward and am so excited about..

1. movies: kimmydora, UP!, the proposal, Harry Potter 7, NEW MOON (ahhh :p) etc.
- i know it's so 2000 and late but what can we do? looking forward to it na lang in video city. :)




2. my birthday!! :)
- exactly after one month today, is my BIG day! i pray that i'll be happy at that time.. hmm, an extra special, sweet gift for that day? haha! i wish! :p

3. a week-long vacation!
- i'll be taking a break after my birthday and it means i'm going home! and also means free from all: stress, work, problems, AND internet :) it can be refreshing too, y'know! :) for sure it'll be pure eat, sleep, read, hear, reflect, and bond - with all my pamangkins.

4. birthdays, anniversary, and more birthdays!
- october marks the birthday month of almost all of our family members plus it's mommy & daddy's anniversary so it's a whole month of celebration! i pray for it to become merry, though :p
- another birthday is by Sen. Chiz Escudero! :)

5. selena gomez aLbum!
- yeey! i love that girL! her album comes out on September 29! :)

6. the opportunity to vote! :)
- yeey! this will be my first time to vote this coming May 2010 election and i'm excited BEYOND words! HAH. :) as i go home this coming october in my hometown, i'm going to get my name registered. it's a simple, little act i can do for my country and you should, too! registration will be until October 31, 2009. so before that date ends, GO OUT to REGISTER and be a part of PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT. tayo kasi ang bumubuo ng gobyerno natin, let's do our part, c'mon!! :)

7. CHRISTMAS!
- aside from my birthday, Christmas has always been a BIG part of my life. i am looking forward to it because it's the best time to bond and reunite with all my family and friends merrily and happily! especially now that time is limited for us to bond because of busy-ness of everyone. how time fly so fast! :p

No comments: