Monday, January 11, 2010



Blogspot!!! :)) missed you! :) missed pouring my heart out in here :) (*naks!*)

I decided I'm going to hibernate online for a while and that means no twitter, no tumbLr, no facebook but I exempted you because if I wanted to express myself randomly, I will share it with you. (talagang kinausap!) hehe :p

I'll try to refrain myself from too much dependence on the web and so far, about 8 hours since the CLEANSE, I'm getting by. Actually loving the idea of "staying away" and "independence" from any techno-related stuffs :)

and when I say RANDOM, it's RANDOM..

Here's the random:

- ganda ng mood ko kanina nabuwisit lang ako thus the change pf mood and the smileys and the choice of words :p
- kung makapagpa-cute nga naman!! nakakapang-init ng ulo!!
- kung ayaw niya, eh di wag niya! it's not my loss
- naiirita ako ngayon
- naglalaro ako ng wedding dash ang daming istorbo! kainis!!
- maglalaro na lang ako ng plants vs zombies mamaya para pampatanggal stress
- too much pressure!! i hate him, her, him, him.....
- ayoko ng tumutunog na telepono lalo na pag pinapasagot pa ako.. eeeh! badtrip!
- ayoko rin ng may tumitingin sa akin, sa mga ginagawa ko sa computer, sa mga binabasa ko ayoko lang. naiinis ako sa mga ganun.
- di niyo to maiintindihan at wala akong pakialam! :p



ETO ANOTHER MAGANDANG BANAT



Hmmmm.. ONE DAY!

No comments: