Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi :)


It's been a while.. I just wanna express my gratitude for sticking with me throughout the years.. Yes, it's been two years already :) I'm thankful for everything that has happened to me.. Bad, good, triumph or loss, I learned so much from it. Every experiences, every decisions I made, every journeys I took, I almost shared it all to you..


I am just grateful for the life I've lived. It may not be the *perfect* life but the people, events and circumstances made it great. Everything was such a fairytale. :) I am just hoping it'll become a happily ever after.. Won't that be REALLY perfect? :)


I know I am extra grateful right now because of certain somethings but well, it's a great attitude: living life full of gratitude because it equals to = happiness!! :)))) Yayy!


Random.. Maybe, hopefully within six months to one year, I'll be able to set my long term, short term goals.. And also maybe, I can already prioritize right :) or have my own life reevaluated :) It seems like my future is in mess right now but my future somethings will still be somethings! :) Hahaaa!! Laaaaame! Whatevs! All I know is that I'm extra happy right now. ;)


There's a time for EVERYTHING. All the plannings will be planned carefully in due time. But right now, life's a big PARTEEEH! :):):)


P.S.: Don't you ever think my tumbLr is much more important than you are. I love you both! Though I can't post here regularly, I still heart you. ♥ Asuuus! Haha!


Goodnight!!


No comments: