Tuesday, March 30, 2010

happy!

things that made me smile since last week :)

  1. my candy mag march issue! selena gomez on the cover :) i'm looking forward to see demi lovato's face on the cover.
  2. my pink and red nail polish =)
  3. my growing collection of lipstick!!! yayy! :):):) especially my pinapangarap na maybelline (inset) lipstick :)

  4. Photobucket


  5. my SSS anti-cellulite lotion :)))) wahaaa! pang-ready sa summer :) beach!!!!
  6. pink shades plus old shades!! :)

    Photobucket


  7. another growing collection of sparkly headbands! :)
  8. new dress! ;)

    Photobucket


  9. new addition to my shoe family =)))

    Photobucket


  10. ICE CREAM!!!!! Which is everybody's summer best friend :) :) :) Sarap!
Photobucket



PS: This is my "very, very vain side" :) Sorry, babae nga kasi =)) Hehe!

ANG SAYA! Happy Summer! Good vibes all the way! :)

Photobucket

No comments: