Sunday, August 1, 2010

another note written kanina while listening to the worship service message:


today is especially lovely because i truly, really felt GOD's presence in my life. just as what pastor told us: "you can even feel His embrace!" i was just in AWE by how HOLY and GREAT our God is! He is just so faithful despite all our shortcomings. i was so touched because He has always been there... as in He never left. i always get lost yet He always finds a way for me to go back to His loving arms. isn't that amazing?! i am such a very lucky girl! :)


...


You're just a prayer away
No matter where I am
I know in my heart
You're never too far
WHen I'm losing my way
You're just a prayer away
My strength is in my faith
I'm never alone
I'm never afraid
Cause You're just a prayer away


...


The good thing this little boy has influenced me is to listen to HILLSONG and other CHRISTIAN music often. It's so relaxing. I love this moment where I can hear the beautiful music in the background. ☺ I feel that God and I are really close. ♥

Plus he also influenced me to mind my faithfulness towards God when it comes to giving and hopefully, it'll go on and on so God will become more proud of me. Yayy! :) :) :)


Goodnight!





No comments: