Saturday, October 23, 2010

BOOKS! :)



Been reading this book for the past 2 days (already!) Well, all I can say is it's quite compelling and liberating for a girl to read such things because this is about a growing-up boy who is yet to learn the realities of life.. Kahit papano eh may mga natutunan ako. :p I can't take lang the way the author described high school life in that part of the world cuz when I was in high school, wala namang drugs, sex, and violence akong na-witness. It's an interesting book, though because I like the way Charlie (the name of the lead character) thinks (yes, as a wallflower) and he's a genius. He likes books and even wrote reports to all of them. 

BUT.. yeah, it's about a boy eh hindi naman ako boy. :p 


Okay, next up: The Hunger Games trilogy.  





You know, as you can see I am really a lazy book reader kaya once na na-engganyo akoNG magbasa, dapat worth it yung book na yun sa time na i-spend ko sa pagbabasa kasi nanghihinayang ako sa oras tapos walang kwenta pala yung nabasa ko. Nakakapikon kaya yun! Same goes for movies. Kaya nga I trust my favourtie bloggers to make reviews for me para alam kong maganda nga at hindi talaga masasayang yung oras at effort ko. Tama? Tamaaaaah! :)


PS: Here are the movies I wanna watch now or later. Sana magkaroon ng time! :) For sure sa 2011 maraming-marami na akong time sa pagpapaka-NERD. :) Wow.







No comments: