Saturday, November 27, 2010

face lift!!!

at the end of each day, sometimes when my heart gets broken or heavy for the reasons i can't explain, here are the things that give me instant face lift.. as in it never fails to bring back the good mood i will always have:


1. mani and pedi at salon - it gives me instant comfort because i love polishing my nails! i always love looking at my colored nails, it instantly brightens up my mood that's why a schedule to the salon is one of my must-haves. :)

or homemade mani-pedi session. :) i love that.. it's sooo relaxing!



2. facial/diamond peel - woww.. as in woww.. all the stresses you accumulated for the past months will suddenly vanish away! i recently had that and maaan, was it heavenly! grabe lang. 2 hours of massaging your face, wow.. gives you instant boost! the years of ignoring the importance of taking care of my skin has been paid off.. i feel like my skin loves me more! :)



3. shoes!!!!!!! - who doesn't love shoes?! i am one of the girls all over the world who are so obsessed with shoes.. you know how they say "beautiful shoes take you to beautiful places"? it stucked on me ever since that's why i always save just for my shoe splurges.. it's my only reward for all the puyat i have because of my work.. if it makes you feel good and better, why not di ba? no matter how badly bruised i am, shoe shopping never fails to put me in a good disposition once more. i sooo love it! ♥



4. arrival of my new lipsticks - this is what i'm looking forward to everytime, whenever i see new catalouges and then i saw all these beautiful shades of red and pink.. wow again.. :) i'm one of the girls who love red lippies. it gives me instant bright glow and no matter how gloomy i was, it gives me beautiful result that why if i feel ugly, i will just apply red lipstick and the trace of ugliness is quickly gone! naks! haha.. really, red lips produces miracle for my face. ♥



5. shopping for new nail polish and headbands - i love funky colors. i love funky designs. i don't wanna be traditional because it's booooring. :p i'm a big fan of Blaire that's why as much as possible i also wanna have those beautiful head pieces that she wears everytime kahit the cheapest version lang. haha! sa nail polish, i don't like boring colors, gusto ko yung mga papansin lang cuz it's cute tingnan. haha! waley lang! :p sobra lang akong naliligayahan whenever i shop for these things that i love. ♥



6. arrival of my favourite magazine: candy and yes - i always look forward to that at the end of each month. as i have always been sharing nga. :p



7. catching up my favourite tv shows.. :) it can easily make my mind wander from reality. :) and i just love laughing my a** off because of all those hilarious shows. :)) yes, you got it right, i loooove funny shows/movies because i will always love being happy and joyful.. :)


Let's all stay happy! ♥


No comments: