Thursday, December 2, 2010

i've been feeling low today.. early in the morning? yes. :(

i'm down and i don't like this feeling but i've learned something from bea that you don't have to always show to everyone that you're always okay even if you're not, and that you have to acknowledge your feelings every now and then.. because i have this tendency to just bottle up all my feelings even though it's been killing me that's why in the end, ako din yung nahihirapan. :(

i had a good(?) cry last night and so many questions were raised in my head and i don't wanna think anymore because it's giving me pain and disappointments lang. :/ but somehow it made me realize that i needed change (and that i have to change) if i really wanna make a difference in my life. haaaaay.. what a way to start my december. sobrang positive pa naman ako sa buwan na 'to.. oh december, please be good to me. :p

i'm listening to gary v. right now, i just wanna listen to inspirational songs because i have to be inspired.. i feel really sad today.

i lift all these feelings to You, Lord.. please take all these burdens in my heart because i really can't make it without You.



to somehow lift my spirit, i wanna share this lyrics from my favourite jaci velasquez: 

There are days when I feel
The best of me is ready to begin.
Then there're days when I feel
Im letting go and soaring on the wind.
Cause I've learned in laughter or in pain
How to survive.

I get on my knees, I get on my knees;
There I am before the love that changes me.
See I don't know how, but there's powr
When I'm on my knees.






//edit: saw this on twitter:


Gotta love the days when all you gotta do is to walkout from your door while thanking God for everything. ♥ 







No comments: