Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun HARRY POTTER and Myself FACTS:




When I was 11 (the same age that Harry entered Hogwarts), I started collecting all stuff that has Harry Potter on it. From bookmarks to ballpens to slumbooks to diaries to rulers to erasers, everything! Wand at broomstick na nga lang ata kulang sa collections ko. :) Eto pa, from Grade VI to 4th Year, my notebooks were all Harry Potter! Every year, kailangan talaga may Harry Potter something ako for school. 


Siguro if I also entered Hogwarts, malamang graduating na rin ako ng Wizardry. :) This movie and I literally grew up together so feeling ko talaga kababata ko sila. I know in my heart part sila how I grew up and how I lived my life.


Ang sarap lang kasi balikan ng mga happy childhood memories kaya I started watching again all the Harry Potter movies and I’m on Chamber of Secrets pa lang. It’s been 10 years and looking back, it was a really fun transition from being a child to being a teen and being an adult now with Harry, Ron, and Hermione growing up also. Feeling ko nga magkakaklase talaga kami eh! :p 


And it really saddens me that July 15 is fast approaching :’(. So many lessons in life I’ve picked up from the movie and I will treasure them all.


Thank you for sharing your life with my childhood Harry, Ron, Hermione and most especially to you, Mrs. Joanne Kathleen Rowling.  ♡♥♡♥ :*)


See you on July 15! :)








ps: all photos from TUMBLR!! i love tumbLr :) it has all the funniest and the prettiest Harry Potter pictures! yayyyy!



No comments: