Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snake Outlook for 2011

Snake Overview
If last year was a bit wild for you, things might calm down a bit in the Year of the Metal Rabbit. Your sign's element is Fire, which has a harmful influence on the Metal year element -- make sure you plot your course carefully. Even though your favorability for the year is only 65%, almost all your months will be favorable. Your determination and perseverance might need a tune-up. Are there ways you can boost your motivation? Give yourself a daily dose of self-confidence with words of affirmation. There's room for you to accomplish great things.

Snake Rating
65% (10 favorable and 2 unfavorable months)

 ►


True! So last year was REALLY wild. O_o Haha! But that was last year, this year will be more calm and full of musings about life. :) I'll blog separately of what I feel like I'm so much of a better person right now unlike last year. :) Naks! :p


And I'm also gonna blog about my college classmates reunion na sobrang saya!! :) :) Naunahan lang kasi ako ng cortisone eh! :p Kaya napa-nega akong bigla. :))


Anyway, after a month, I can say na this year's gonna be my year. Yes naman. I'm claiming that. This year's gonna be full of changes and I am ready to embrace them all. :) This year's the start and I can't wait to start working on my dreams. 


This is really is it.   ◕‿✿




No comments: