Wednesday, January 18, 2012

introspection.


@iamsuperbianca: i think 2012 will be a year of introspection. time to re assess and think about life plans...

introspection: observation or examination of one's own mental and emotional state, mental processes, etc.; the act of lookingwithin oneself.



introspection. i like that word now. every new year, i make it a point to reassess and reevaluate my life and determine what changes i am going to make for that year. last year, also did that but i still don't have any courage to pursue the change that i want for myself. this year, it's still on my plan but opportunity came earlier so i grabbed it already to make way for that change i am craving for so long.. 



this has been my inner talk eversince i've decided to change my path and i want to claim it already. this is gonna be cool and i'm sure i will learn so much from it.

the future is really scary, i admit, but with God at my side, nothing is impossible, right? i'm just keeping the faith and i know that all things work together for good so i know this decision of mine has a blessing from my Father in Heaven. i know He will guide me the whole time so i'm in good hands.. :) 

this year will be really, really hard - emotionally and physically, not to mention scary... but this year will also be awesome. it's time to get out of my comfort zone and the challenges of being alone. as the cosmo magazine puts it, "independence is sweet." it's time to explore so many places i haven't been to and it's high time that i get to realize every small and big dreams i have in my heart. 



as i face the unknown future, here are my armors to take:
"Suppose I had wings like the dawning day and flew across the ocean.
Even then your powerful arm would guide and protect me." (Psalms 139:9-10 CEV)
 
"We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose." (Romans 8:28 CEV)
 
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)






No comments: