Friday, February 3, 2012

"where do i go from here?" it is never too late to change things. the thought frightened her as it excited her... somehow she'd been given a chance to start over...  - the choice

3 rejections.. and i know a lot more are coming...


i don't have an impressive resume, i don't have an impressive appearance and personality but i strongly believe i have a powerful God and i know He will help me overcome all the issues i have with myself so i can present myself better with every person i meet along this journey. my life so far here has been an exciting ride. though i've been let down and get hurt by my weaknesses, my inner self is still fighting and i'm grateful because my inner peace never left me. i am comforted by the thought that i am not alone and that i can fight all these fears that paralyzes my being whenever i'm faced by intimidating presence and circumstances. i know i have to experience all of these so i can know how strong i am on the inside and how much rejections i can bear in this life.


so, Lord. please be with me all the time. i thank You for this learning process i am in because i know it will help me in the long run. bless me indeed and enlarge my territories and knowledge..


#kayapa. :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog