Thursday, January 31, 2013

10 things in 2012.

since i've been missing in the blogging scene for almost a year now, i'll try to post a "decent one" that talks about what has been happening in my life with those moments i'm not blogging.



1. EnfraUSA - this is where my fate led me. i will celebrate my first anniversary with them on february 9th and i'm happy naman with the company. it has its flaws, it has its strength which lies on its people, my colleagues who makes my stay extra fun and enjoyable. i felt like i found my graphic artist's stuff soulmate in them, we all somehow connect with each other effortlessly and it was amusing as always.




2. the enfra people (half) - my so-called soulmates when it comes to designer stuff. we speak the same language! ♥


3. pyromusical competition, moa - my first office affair. it happened last march 2012 and i bonded really well with all of them. it was nice. 


4. mercato experience, the fort - food trip experience with the officemates! barbecue, burger, ice cream, and fruit shake galore. fulfilling summer weekend last year!


5. bianca gonzalez ♥ - finally. i was starstruck the whole time i was watching her host pbb, live! i can't believe i am actually seeing her in personal! i'm so thankful to kate for always connecting with me and always inviting me to see bianca whenever there's a chance. ang saya, saya ko nyan! :D :D :) :) ♥


6. my birthday! - after ten months in manila, i finally felt homesickness! that happened on my birthday. the whole day, i was just lonely because i missed being home. luckily all that homesickness were gone when i'm reunited with my office friends. :p it was a simple but fun celebration. :)


7. enchanted kingdom birthday getaway - i love parks and childish stuff so i enjoyed my stay there. it was a pretty place, some part dainty some part scary. although i'm not really keen on riding those scary rides, i let myself enjoy some rides that doesn't require super oa sa taas na sakayan. saya but tiring. :p


8. my first halloween experience - it was my first time to attend a costume party so i really have no idea what to wear or who to spoof. thankfully, i have my office friends (again) to help me come up with ideas. they all decided who i'm going to be. i just go with the flow and i had fun again! cute. :p



9. tagaytay weekend getaway - ang sarap at ang ganda sa tagaytay. ♥ ibang klase, nakapagtanggal agad ng stress sa almost 10 months na pagta-trabaho. basta masaya. :)


10. Christmas Party, EDSA Shangrila -  night of glam and good times. fine dining and formal bonding with all of them. i always get so excited about december because it's the only time of the year where i get to play dress up and put on heels and make-up because the occasions are all special. our early preparation were paid off because we all looked great and nice. it was a nice way to cap off the year. :)



~
di ba i declared last year that i'd have an amazing year? i did! words are really powerful. i didn't expect that the transition coming from there to here would be this easy. i felt really blessed because my heart's desires were finally being given to me slowly but surely. there were ups and downs but the important thing is i kept the faith. and i still do. this year, i think i will have to start challenging myself again and raise my own bar a little higher. i think i can do it now.


also this year, i'm declaring already that 2013 will be lovely and it's slowly turning out to be true for me. hooray? am i ready? i think not yet but we'll get there. for now, future challenges accepted. :)




No comments: