Friday, March 7, 2008

masaya ang heart ko.. :)

according to bianca,masaya maging masaya and i agree to that.. personally, the state of my heart now is reaLLy happy and it's radiating. It's just an overwhelming feeling because after months, weeks, and late nights of sleeping to finish the requirements and projects, I'm getting there.. I'm at the top of it all and it seems like everything is unstoppable now in my life.. I felt so stable, so secure, and yes, happy.. it's a rare moment for me so I want to feel the best of it.. aLam mo yung feeling na happy ka because certain people recognize you as you are and appreciated you because of who you are! db, ang cute? :)

Today is our ICT week and I compete for two categories and encoding is so... i can't find the exact words for it pero nakakabaliw taLaga siya! hayzz.. On the other hand, I'm proud of myself for writing 994 word-essay na akin lang taLaga.. Own concept and own ideas.. I didn't expect that I'll come up with that composition where in it's on the spot! thank GoD, He never left my side.. ThankYou so much, LoRd! manaLo, mataLo, I will be happy knowing na GoD didn't left me hanging.

Hoping for a better competition tomorrow! :) Weeh. wish us Luck.. and then next week, job pLacement week na.. sana maging successful and this happiness I am experiencing as of this moment will continue so that I can shine even brighter and soar as high as I can..





HAPPY day to all!!

No comments: