Thursday, June 26, 2008

the happiest Baragatan so far :)

ang saya talaga! the palawenos united so well in this well-loved celebration here in our province.. As in lahat ng tao nag-participate by watching all events especially the last day which highlighted the street dancing, the Fireworks Competition, and the Longest Sea Food Grill.. (unfortunately, hindi natuloy yung seafood grill pero masaya naman.. Grabe, it's my first time to witness the whole Rizal Avenue closed from 11am to i think 10pm or more! kc nga for the said events.. ang saya kc maglakad sa kalsada na alang mga sasakyang dumadaan and i really enjoyed that night as well as day na talagang umabsent pa ako para lang masaksihan ang kasiyahan sa Rizal :) but definitely, it made my day and nakabawi talaga ako sa tagal ng nights and days ko na nawalan ako ng social life.. Instead na longest grill, the night has been our longest walk to date! hehe.. kasi nga pabalik-balik lang kami sa mga lugar na pinag-iihawan tsaka sa kung saan may mga interesting events and people.. :) masaya ang bonding tsaka basta.. masaya talaga!

Kapag nakakakita ako ng fireworks, everything around me stops.. and i know almost everyone of us here.. as in I am always amazed and stunned whenever I am watching fireworks of all kinds..



It's cute and refreshing, it seems like childhood years are coming over and over again.. :) actually, that's what happened to me last June 23, wherein we watched the fireworks display in celebration of Baragatan 2008.. tuloy hindi ko nakita yung taong hinahanap ko na nasa harap ko na pala, smiling foolishly at me and it's as if wants to come over.. :p weeh!! oh my GosH.. as in oh my gosH! i can still remember that reaction from that face, as well as the shock yet easily recovered reaction of mine.. waah!! napa-hi at hello with matching wave na nga lang ako.. hayy!

what happened in my life the last couple of days?

hmm.. yun nga, happyng-happy talaga ako sa mga nangyari sa akin Baragatan time.. :) i will cherish that one, esp. that i saw my "pasts" and my "future" in one night.. hayys!* saya! anyways, ayun di ako pumasok after a day or night na nagpakasaya kami sa kalsada at natuwa naman ako kasi nagkaroon ako ng time na maki-bonding with my housemates as well as time for myself.. talagang sarap ng tulog ko maghapon! i get to enjoy staying in the house, doing nothing, just bumming, eating and make kuwento-kuwento with the people around me.. it's a refreshing challenge for myself to stop worrying bout things that didn't matter and just enjoy life hangga't meron pa and spend it with people close to my heart.. it's a great way of realization and appreciation of what I have and who I am.. :)

more sensible thought db?

No comments: