Friday, September 26, 2008

mixed .. as in mixes of ups-&-down-&everything

down . .

mauna tayo sa negative vibes.. as i was pondering on things that's going on in my life the past weeks or let's say, month, naisip ko lang na parang ang worthless nung moments I have lived in. It was a nightmare, having to keep everything all by myself, acting things I don't really feel and think so, never hitting up the real deaL.. it's hard on my part because naitatanong ko na lang sa sariLi ko, "ano ba ako? sino ba ako?" I may not have all the time to refLect my acts and attitude but when I had the opportunity, it's haunting me.. everything! These past few days, I am feeLing more and more "worthLess".. the feeLings sucked! Being a good friend?, a good DAUGHTER, good sister, person, CHRISTIAN? is now questionable for me.. Hanggang good na lang ba ako? Di na ba ako aabot sa better, sa best? MEDIOCRITY? Ugh.. What a word perfectLy suits me! I am hurting for what reason?! I don't know.. i reaLLy feLt like a fragiLe gLass to be broken anytime soon. The heaviness in my heart is too much it ached! P.E.A.C.E. , are you there? Chase me please and never let me go.. i am near to weariness and exhaustion. This feeling is so me a thousand years ago but why it still haunting me? am i bad? am i a bitch? i don't think so.. I thought I am a prodigaL daughter that is why.. pagod na ako, yun lang! yun lang ang gusto kong ipahiwatig the whole time through.. pagod na akong lokohin yung sarili ko pati yung mga taong nasa paligid ko. pagod na akong umintindi ng maraming bagay causing me a lot of heartache. "too much of everything is bad enough.." as the song goes and i might as well stop because dweLLing more and more about this trash in my system doesn't do me any good.

LoRd, heLp! :( T_T

YOU are seeing me, You knew the content of my heart, my deepest longing and my deepest frustrations and faiLures.. I am laying ALL of them to You, take this burden away from me.. I knew You'll do it..

middLe . .

rea's bday and as I expected, walang nangyari kc overnight shift ako sa office, gaLit siguro, I don't know . . as I told her, 'not yet ready to face any of them beacuse i still feel not really well and I can't force myself doing something my heart doesn't approved so. It will just be a waste of time and efforts. Haypee bday na lang!

the high points!

kung nasa lowest point ako ng personal kong buhay, my fantasies are at the highest.. dun na lang ako bumabawi, I may not control those bad things surrounding my life, I can always take refuge to some people who are giving me tremendous inspirations, motivations, and a goal-filled life :)

chris tiu -

Uunahin ko na siya ha? Kanina pa ako nangangating mag-type ng tungkol sa kanya eh with all the hype, glamour, and fame they were all getting because of the "championship". I may be the lastest person to post about their championship, iba pa rin sa akin 'to, version ko 'to.. yesss!! yahooo!!! kahit papano, I can proudly say na nadinig din yung a moment of pause ko to utter a prayer for their game.. truLy, the winning victory is soooo sweet I can taste it!! Chris's continued search for excellence is just so inspiring that I admire him more and more.. i simpLy "heart"♥ chris :) tama ba 'tong pinagsusulat ko at pinagsasabi? hmm.. hai naku, but it's just an admiration.. Sa uulitin, 3 guys lang sa entertainment world ang nagpapatibok ng puso ko and I don't have to mention pa kung sinu-sino yun dahil mata-tackle natin yan later on :) . . yehey, I felt so happy and alive! Grabe no, just by making kuwento about them makes me feel so aLive, ganun kalakas ng impact niLa sa akin and i truLy love as they are . . hayy.. starstruck!* ano kaya kung makita ko pa sila? hmm.. sana soon!! i will do anything talaga :) (dami side kuwentO!)



anyway, kagabi ko nalaman na they won the UAAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2008, BLUE EAGLES na naman ang king :) and yun, when I watched it sa patalastas ng SAKSI, sobrang napatiLi talaga kami !! grabe na ito.. super duper grabeng kaligayahan kc after 6 yeras, sila na naman ang hari and emotional din siyempre yung panaLo because it's Chris's last game na sa UAAP and hopefuLLy, whatever profession he'll choose, masubaybayan ko pa rin siya aLong with miLLions of girLs around the country who are patronizing and rooting for him.. waah! ang dami kong kuwnto about him! Effortless fLow of words.. Whew!!

dennis trillo -

isa pang inspiration ko kc he's such a wonderfuL person talaga, di ko man siya kiLaLa personally but I know he is a person na may depth yung pagkatao, may sense yung buhay and will never stop amazing you kasi he is a man of few words, that is true, and whenever he said words, talagang may malalaman kang bago sa kanya . . Ganun siya ka-interesting for me and I am always here along with his other fans aLthough I know na nabawasan pero the best thing now is that bumabangon siya, accepting the painful judgment of bitter people about his mistakes. At least kung ano man yung mga pinagdaanan niya, tao niyang hinarap lahat even without the heLp of any influentional person unLike the others" Slowly but sureLy, he is picking up all the pieces in his career.. and I beLieve, makakaya niya yun.. i Love dennis ho :) thank you din sa gma for giving him again the opportunity of creating himseLf again, for the trust and support.. da best kayo!!



my home network -

i am so proud of the shows lined-up for late 2008 up to the first quarter of 2009. Quality shows talaga and sobrang nakaka-proud kasi talaga yung developments ng aking home network :) plus the overwheLming support of my feLLow kapuso.. sabi pa nga nung isa sarap taLagang maging kapuso kasi dito, may puso tapos waLang bitter, at humbLe pa :) todo na uLi ito! what an interesting topic! Grabe, nakakalula talaga as in ang mga bagong expLosives dito. . Heart is really lucky to have changed network because of all those opportunities uLit na napupunta sa kanya.. way to go, girL! :)

gLaiza -

bloghopping ako kanina (uLi) grabe.. i stumbLed upon gLaiza's muLtiply account and I am amaze (na naman?!) sa depth ng pagsuLat niya . . as in ang lalim, di mo maaarok! no wonder, she's a composer herseLf.. gaLing! ang daming taLent :) she's a kapuso!♥

superbianca -

anyways, we miss Bi so much.. Sa'n na kaya siya? I hope and pray na she's ok and she'LL never stop sharing her thoughts because she's an amazing person, and an inspiring one.. marami pa siyang mari-reach out.. i Love her!

- quotes -

"the unexamined life is not worth living”.. - it's from Chris :) kuha ko dun sa isang super fan . .

"The song of my life is Couldn't Ask For More by Edwin McCain. (Kinanta niya to nung bday niya sa SOP kaya ko naging super favorite :) -tine)
"The song speaks for itself at sinasabing kahit ano ang nangyari sa buhay at career ko, masuwerte pa rin ako sa dami ng blessings. One time, nagmumuni-muni ako at narinig ko siya at bumagay sa sitwasyon ko." -
Dennis


all the best ay nandito sa the best station : gma - from a feLLow kapuso senior60 . .

we all ROCK! tana na ang senti . . dito tayo sa hindi corny!

No comments: