Friday, September 5, 2008

- some facts about me, if there is some :)

* I love writing, as much as I love music, arts, and photography .. no wonder about it

* I love my family, ‘doing all of these for them

* I love dressing up, it makes me feel good

* I’m still innocent about a LOT of things

* Fan ako ng Rivermaya since birth, I love RICO .. Arguably not

* Ayoko ng mga plastik! Tao man o bagay

* Tamad akong magbasa ng mga text na di naman importante

* Mahal ko ang bayan ko, Pilipinas :) proud ako sa lahi ko

* Tamad akong magbasa, maliban na lang kung masyadong interesting

* I love traveling! Really..

* Minsan, nangarap ako, yung iba natupad, yung iba, tutuparin ko pa lang, yung iba, imposible na sigurong matupad pa.

* Sometimes I felt like I’m already an adult but somehow, childish pa rin ako in so many things and so many ways

* I love bags, headbands, and skirts.. pero wala nang skirt ngayon, bawal na :(

* I strongly believe in the saying that: “Do not do unto others what you don’t want others do unto you.” At isinasabuhay ko yun, hanggang ngayon

* Idealistic ako, (DATI). Di ko na alam kung saan napunta yung idealism na yun

* I hate pimples, anything na nakakasama ng kalooban

* I despise LAMOK, dahil sa kanila, na-confine ako ng ospital ng matagal at first time ko yun!

* Gusto ko si Mariah, kahit pangit ugali niya. Paborito ko mga kanta niya

* I’m not a big fan of E-heads pero love siya ng mga favorite persons ko in the Entertainment field kaya love ko na din :) I love their songs, anyway

* I love Bianca Gonzalez’s smart and witty personality

* I love to read love stories, OPM love songs, and watch love story in Filipino :)

* Gusto ko rin siyempre ng mga nakakatawa, stress fighter yun

* Ayokong ma-stress pero di ko maiwasan eh! Sensitive kasi ako masyado

* Change is really permanent for me esp. towards my attitude, my likes and dislikes

* I kept a diary since I was in Grade-5 pero nagstop at na-continue ko when I was in 1st year until my 1st year in College to express my self and to unleash the inner artistic spirit in me kaya lang College life is too hard to handle. Nahirapan akong mag-adjust so I stopped writing but I can tell it’s a hell living without me being able to jot down what’s happening.. waah!

* Until I discovered blogspot :) Nagkaroon uli ako ng outlet or extension of me but this time, in the power of www. Wider range and bigger extension

* My top three ceLeb crushes are: Dennis, Rico, and Chris. They all have different personalities but just the same, malaki ang naging impluensiya nila sa buhay ko. Lahat sila :)

* Si Bianca, Regine, at Jennylyn Lang ang ina-idoLize ko at lahat din sila may impluwensiya sa akin esp. in my growing up years

* I love my individuality

* I respect my self so MUCH.

* I love watching movies but I hate it whenever I am seeing pirated copies of our local flicks. It’s disgusting!



* Ironic, I hate piracy but I am so eager to download my favorite songs for free! Hmm..

* I wish may sinehan na dito para maka-suporta ako sa ating local entertainment industry ..

* I despise people na hindi makabayan

* And I love people esp. young people who are so nationalistic and boasting their culture and race :)

* Paborito ko din ang kumain

* I love my network :)

* Mahilig akong magsalita at i-express ang sarili kong opinion and beliefs although dati di ko ito ginagawa

* I don’t like flirt and pa-cute.. Mapa-boy man o girl

* Sentimental ako masyado

* I was in love at an early age, got my heart broken when I entered college but it only made me real stronger and a fighter. Maraming mabuting naidulot ang experience na ito. :) I am fine already

* Pangarap kong magkabahay

* Masyado kong mahal ang sarili ko to the point na I won’t let anyone step up on me and treat me foul nor bad

* I love schooling, journalism (mass communication) for that matter

* Ayoko ng butong pakwan. Wala akong patience to munch on it

* I love watery fruits, very healthy and refreshing :)

* I still strongly believe in the power and magic of love

* Pangarap kong mabalikan uli lahat ng childhood memories ko. Masaya yun na may lungkot.

* I love perfumes like BLUE for HER, and Ellipse (Pixie), these scents became me throughout the years

* I love youtube. Almost everybody does

* I also love my high school memories

* I am ambitious.

* I have many online accounts but friendster, ymail, blogspot are my only active accounts

* I love photoshop, there’s so much more to learn and explore!

* I love life and so passionate about it :)

* Pangarap ko ang DigiCam. Aching for spectacular photos to shoot at

* 214 – I wish that was written and sung for me :)

* I am friendly enough to those I like but snob to people I don’t like that much

* Love surfing the net!

* I love "pambatang computer games" :)

* I want to be happy and contented in my life

* I love my Lord God although di masyadong pahalata but I do.

- there is so much more to tell.. and so much of time to express all of them freely :)

No comments: