Friday, November 28, 2008

waah! update! update!! "twiLight"

Whew, I just read somewhere along the net that even the 'great' CHRIS TIU has been hit by the "twilight fever" ..



Oh-my-Gassshh-! ash in :) hehe.. sobrang natuwa naman ako. My goal for this month, December, as a gift for myself, is to read this twilight book and its sequel. Shucks, sana naman wag pa akong mahULi.. Wala lang, ang cute ng post niya, na-appreciate naming mga chic girLs na talaga namang madaLing ma-go gaga over things and stuffs like that of twilight :) favorite word of the month! Hayys. thanks Chynna!

Pansin ko lang, Chris is really thoughtfuL sa mga fans niya because he really took time talaga na mapunan yung haba nung times na di siya nakapagpost ng mga bagong entry. Katuwa! :)

Basta I wanna watch TWILIGHT na! Pero sana after kong mabasa.. Way to go, for me! :)

No comments: