Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i see LOVE.. ♥

.. whenever my tatay reminds my nanay about her medicine every single time

.. whenever my nanay prepares the clothes and the basic needs of my tatay everyday

.. when how my daddy takes care of evrything in the house when mommy is tired from her work

.. whenever my mommy naman submit herself to daddy to whatever situations they have and vice versa
.. whenever my brothers bring food to their wives in the get together meals of the family

.. whenever my sisters-in-law also submit to their respective husbands when my brothers got irritated

.. whenever when i got sick, how my sisters took care of me

.. whenever my pamangkin, keziah, gives way to her younger sister as well as cousins because she is the "pinaka-manang" among them

.. whenever all my pamangkins long for the touch of their mothers and being peaceful in their arms

.. whenever my cousins get alarmed when i don't feel well and i'm not in the mood for anything, it means they respect me for whatever mood i have at the moment

.. whenever my friend's boyfriends really take good care of them.. (sniffs!*) :p

.. whenever fans of every artista's fight for them and protect them from their detractors (i'm one of them?!) :)

.. whenever some street boys offer their back to their little siblings

.. whenever one passionately and joyously do what he/she loves most

.. whenever some couples peacefully and contentedly lie in each other's arms, doing nothing but feeling each other's hearts.. :) ( corny na ba? ) :)

.. whenever mothers gladly oblige to every "kapritso" their children asked
.. whenever fathers reluctantly agree to their daughters going on a date for fear of losing them

.. whenever the owner and their pets happily play with each other

... and lastly, i, not just see but feel as well, when Jesus died on the cross to save me from all my sins, took all the blame and the curse, just to spare from true destruction..

and for that i will always be thankful, words aren't enough..

.. see, there is more to love than just having certain someone special in your life. although, yes, being in love is such an inspiring thing for almost evryone but being single can be inspiring too! by noticing all these wonderful love and affection from all walks of life is one great inspiration. :)

Let's spread love not just for this month but the whole year through! because i know in my heart i've so much love to give and so much more also to receive

.. and because of that, I'm thankful anf happy enough. :)

Happy heart's month!


credit for these wonderful photos goes to amazing fLickr's who continue sharing their talent and time to capture such magnificent photos.. :)

No comments: