Saturday, February 14, 2009

is this really is it?..

argh.. parang i can't believe it.. my day will end just like this! yes, i have to face it, feb. 14 is a curse! OMG.. why?! i celebrate my valentines here inside our miserable (?) office.. i celebrate it with me, myself, and i.. i don't want to pity myself! shut up.. although i appreciate the efforts of my friends who came to my office to fetch me and bring me to their respective dates.. but, is that a right thing to do? they will just add misery to my already ,iserable life. :( i'm sorry for being just like this, i just can't help it lang.. i'm frustrated, depressed.. hayy! the only person who i expect to greet me even through text didn't even bother to say hi. sheesh! if he really meant what he was always saying, why isn't he doing any move?! it's too irritating.. ahhh! i wanna succumb my self to dreams of child-like wonders. there, i know nothing at all.. i'm free, i'm flying. whatever i say!

list of things i just have to do sans this overtime!

- treat myself to a fine dine. as in!

- watch pokwang in coliseum!!

- have a good night life

- endless talks with the girls

- plan our tomorrow outing

.. but now, as i reflect on what's happening every valentines day of my life, i realized parang hindi ipinapahintulot ni LoRd na masyado akong masaya sa lovelife.. why? maybe because He wanted to tell me na first and foremost, He's my onLy LoveR whom will really take good care of me, whom will save to any destructions on my life.. whom will never allow anything bad to happen to me but when He does, it's for a purpose, to teach me how to become a stronger and better person.. gosh, why did i wrote that? again, maybe the Holy Spirit is talking to me that even though no one remembered to greet me, i have naman the best LoveR, Rock, Foundation, in the whole wide heaven and earth!

Thank You, LoRd for loving me whole time :)

the frustrations, it's natural and normal to a teen-ager like me who likes being pampered and loved din naman but never dare admit it to others.. hahayy!!

whatever, still have a happy valentines to all!

No comments: