Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i realized..

-this is what i really love about internet, reading the thoughts freely of so many different people, ordinary/extraordinary, famous/almost famous.. and gradually as you read all of their thoughts, you learn from them, and while appreciating the inner artist in these people (blogger), you started to appreciate life even more..

-that truly, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.. so, heads up and strong, girl! we are all one-of-a-kind. a mantra we all have to believe and keep on sticking to!

-i really love blogging because i have the power to shout out to the world even without making a noise and it's exhilirating! fabulous way of living!

-one more girl power thing: you don't have to change yourself or your personality just for the one you love to the point of being "not so sure about who you are".. let him see you and eventually love you as you are but enjoying still your own you!

- haven't open my friendster account for 6 days because of my trying to learn new things in HTML.

-i love being a teen! and i love candy!, and it's my new hobby! :)
here's my cute avatar :) yeah!!!

my candy PROFILE!!, you know, i can easily show my self with these thoughful questions and musings.. :)

What is a perfect day for you?
Sharing fun moments with my family and friends..

Which fictional character from a movie, book, video game, or TV show do you most identify with?
Isabella Marie Swan ?!! :)

Which famous person, living or deceased, do you most admire?
Bianca Gonzalez, Rico Blanco, Chris Tiu, Dennis Trillo :)

What do you like most about yourself?
My ability to adapt well in any environment I'm in, not forcing my self to fit in because I always believe anyone can have the power to stand out in his/her own.. and also being curious to everything I'm interested in and the inner drive to learn new things and grasp all new, exciting opportunities that will come in my way.. :)

What do you like most about other people?
Sharing their interesting talents in any way they know how and doing something they are most passionate about, and in the end, being happy with their own meaningful lives..

If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
I would say first, KOREA then hopefuly, PARIS :)

Which word or expression do you use most often?
OMG! , gosh!, dugh?!! :)

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I really wanna be athletic and fit because I'm too lazy to work out and even move my butt out! And also I wanna minimize my being lanky and klutzy! :)

If you could be reborn as a person or thing, what or who would it be?
I really wanna be a Princess in London :) hehe..

What object do you consider your most prized possession?
My magazines, my headbands, my diaries, my artworks :)

What is the quality you like most in boys?
The ability to easily understand technical talks, and gadget related topics.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
It's a secret and is a big NO in my personality but honestly I wanna be a "beauty queen" when I was growing up. :)

What's your motto in life?
All things work together for good to those who love GoD and to those who are called according to His purpose..

Top 5 Favorite Food/Restaurants
Burger, Spaghetti / Jollibee, Halo Halo / Chowking :), Grilled Pusit / Balinsasayaw, Shrimp!!

Top 5 Favorite Books
TWILIGHT and its sequels

Top 5 Favorite Male Celebs
Dennis Trillo, Rico Blanco, Chris Tiu, Oliver James, Robert Pattinson! :)

Top 5 Favorite Female Celebs
Bianca Gonzalez, Regine Velasquez, Jennylyn Mercado, Leighton Meester, Kristen Stewart :)

Top 5 Favorite Movies
• What a girl wants • Parent Trap • A walk in the clouds • Cutting Edge • Filipinas

Top 5 Favorite Songs
Greatest Story Ever Told (Oliver James), Goodbye (Juana), 214, Your Universe (Rico Blanco), Somewhere Out There (Hillary Duff)

Top 5 Favorite TV shows
Family Feud, SOP, I-Witness, Survivor, Full House!

Top 5 Favorite Bands/Singers
Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Rico Blanco, Regine Velasquez

Top 5 Favorite Fashion Items
Head Bands, Bracelets (Bangles), Shoes (cute pumps!), Comfy Tees, Skinny Jeans

Top 5 Favorite Beauty Items
Lightening Cream, Facial Wash,Lip Gloss, Moisturizer, Pressed Powder

Top 5 Favorite Gadgets
Personal Computer, Cellphone, Ipod, Camera, DVD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guys please continue to campaign Mr. Chris Tiu in Top Teen Awards for TOP TEEN MALE HEARTTHROB.

The link is here: www.topteenawards.com.ph

If may alam pa kayo na ibang website groups (e.g. yahoo, multiply, friendster, blogs, facebook, etc) na related ky Mr. Chris Tiu, pls do tell/ inform/ remind them to vote and continously campaign Mr. Chris Tiu. By doing these things, there's a VERY BIG chance that Mr. Chris Tiu will win. At least through these things, makakatulong tayo sa pagkakapanalo niya.

If you happened to revisit the Top Teen Awards website, pls leave a comment there why Mr. Chris Tiu is deserving for that award or better post in the site's Shoutbox to vote Mr. Chris Tiu. We can post in the Shoutbox everyday just to remind the voters.

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!