Saturday, April 18, 2009

She's starin' at me,
I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'.
Mmmmm
Nobody's talkin',
'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'.
Ohhh...
And now is I'm yellin' over her,
She's yellin' over me.
All that that means
Is neither of us is listening,
(And what's even worse).
That we don't even remember why were fighting.



some questions from movies that left mark in my heart..

this was inspired from bianca's entry so I'll try my very best to give some of my explanations..

since it's a holy week vacation, i had so much time watching movies and reading books and so much fun i had, too! i loved it!truly, what bianca said as to why she loves movies is because of it's power to stir too strong emotions in you that you can't help but to reflect some of its truths in your personal lives.

(ps: i'm currently listening to "bella's lullaby" i love it!! so soothing and very relaxing :p )



1 twilight.


haha! now, more than ever, i've already watched it and it's sort of fun to watch too! :)


Q "will there be someone out there who will love me just like how much edward loves bella?"

and in return,

Q "will i ever love someone with the same intensity of loving edward as bella does?"

Q "when you can live forever, what would you live for?"

A am i willing to spend the rest of my life and my after life for the one i love? am i even willing to give up my soul? well, my answer, being a Christian who believes in GoD's sovereignity, i'm not going to give up my soul and lose GoD and never will just for the sake of my loved one because the Bible said clearly "Love GoD above anything else in this world".. He's the only truth anyone will ever know, and will ever have..

R
4****. i love the whole cast, the story, and the place (cinematography) but having read the book, nakulangan ako sa execution sa movie kasi parang ang haba-haba ng book tapos pagdating sa movie yun lang yung na-capture. tsaka konti lang yung sweet or kilig moments nila bella at edward pero siguro dahil na rin sa time duration kaya dapat i-chop ng husto yung story.. still, it's a feel good movie you'll anitcipate for more!




2 my sassy girl. (korean film)


i've watched this movie a couple of times and the first time i did, there's some portion where i'm laughing and at the same time crying.. :p

Q "is there really someone who is willing to accept you for what you are wholeheartedly?"

A "my answer would be after 5-8 years when i already (or not) found that 'someone'. :)

R 4****. it reminded me that even after and during the storms, there will always be something to smile and hope about, a rainbow at the end.. during your broken heart/journey in life, you will discover something about yourself that will matter for your surviving towards life.





3 magnifico.

Q "why does being kind/good can sometimes be so tiring and hard to do?" (at least for me! :p)

A maybe because i'm not gifted with a good heart. Agh! sometimes i wanna be kind, really, pero parang ang hirap lang minsan gumawa ng kabutihan pero bakit si magnifico, ang buti-buti? kasi nga magnifico siya! :p


R 5*****. i love it! i love it! so much tears had shed off my eyes because of this movie.. at first it has a very slow pacing but come the climax time, hinding-hindi mo na mapipigilan ang luha mo. promise!! spectacular cast and director, maryo j. delos reyes and of course, magnifico himself, jiro manio.. galing-galing! perfect example of the saying "everytime you do good, the world changes"


and let me say this again.


magtiwala na lang kasi tayo sa goodness!

1 comment:

cpsanti said...

loved loved magnifico. it was just so simple, yet so multifaceted ;-)