Saturday, January 16, 2010

because I'm inspired by taylor swift...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





• • • • • • • • •


I have posted something like this before but because I loved how Taylor Swift presented hers, I made the list again. :) as in gaya-gaya :)


• • • • • • • • •


PS: It's been 6 days of living without twitter, tumbLr, facebook... As in I don't have any updates from the online world. Very refreshing and time-saving. Ahhhh! Good!!

... but can I use it now na? :p

Hehe.. 1 week it is! And tomorrow is the last day :) yeyy! I'm so happy for myself. I have determination na. :))


*woot!*


correction!!

* I love to guess what's going on in their minds or what's they're going through in their lives.
>> This should be:
*I love to guess what's going on in their minds or what they're going through in their lives


No comments: