Tuesday, April 27, 2010

100 Truths About Me :)
(taken from Multiply.. wala kasing magawa kaya eto, enjoy!)


1. Last beverage→ Water
2. Last phone call→ Neil
3. Last text message→ Jing2
4. Last song you listened to→ Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls
5. Last time you cried→ Can't remember. :)

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Dated someone twice → No
2. Been cheated on? → Yes
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → No
4. Lost someone special?→ No
5. Been depressed?→ Yes, of course
6. Been drunk and threw up? → Just *tipsy* :)


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1. Pink
2. Yellow
3. Lilac
4. Apple Green


HAVE YOU:

1. Made new friends → Yes
2. Fallen out of love → No
3. Laughed until you cried → Yes! Always :)
4. Met someone who changed you → Hmmm... Sort of.
5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes!
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes, my friends whenever I'm not around :p
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ NO.
8. How many people on your friends list in Facebook do you know in real life → 80% :)
9. How many kids do you want to have→ Two. :)
10. Do you have any pets → A dog.
11. Do you want to change your name→ No. Never :) I love my name! And I love the people who gave it to me -- my parents :)
12. What did you do for your last birthday - Hangout with friends and family.
13. What time did you wake up today → 7:00
14. What were you doing at midnight last night? → Sleeping :p
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → ELECTION and VACATION :)
16. Last time you saw your father→ 1 week ago
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → My career path. :p
18. What are you listening to right now → Pushin' Me Away - Jonas Brothers
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → No.
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Right now, S-L-O-W people.
24. Most visited web page → Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter :)


1. What's your name→ Christine Margaritte
2. Nickname→ Tintin
3. Relationship Status: SINGLE
4. Zodiac sign → Libra
5. Male or female or transgendered → Female
6. Elementary→ Rizal Central School
7. High School → JPRNHS
8. College → STI
10. Hair color → Almost black
11. Long or short - Long
16. Height → 5'2"
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes. :)
18: What do you like about yourself? → I can easily adapt to my environment. :)
19. Piercings → At my ears.
20. Tattoos → None. I don't like.
21. Righty or lefty → Righty


FIRSTS :

22. First surgery → None
23. First piercing → My ears
24. First best friends - Can't remember! Hehe :)
26. First sport you joined → Believe it or not, it's GYMNASTICS =)
27. First pet → Dogs.
28. First vacation → ? Can't remember, too!
29. First concert - Shamrock :)
30. First crush → JOEL :) back in Grade 5


RIGHT NOW:

49. Eating → nothing though I wish I have some food here :)
50. Drinking → nothing
52. I'm about to → harvest in Farmville :) Yayy.
53. Listening to → country music :)
55. Waiting for → ELECTION


YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? - Hmmm.. Maybe Yes, maybe No. :)
59. Want to get married? → Sure. :)
60. Careers in mind? → Magazine Editor, Multimedia Artist, Any works behind the camera :)


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
69. Hugs or kisses → Hugs! Ewan :)
70. Shorter or taller → Taller
71. Older or Younger → Same age!
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous or both :)
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → BOTH :) Hehe!
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive syempre.
75. Hook-up or relationship → RELATIONSHIP.
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Ewan :)


HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger → NEVER
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes. :)
80. Lost glasses/contacts - No
81. Sex on first date → NEVER
82. Broken someone's heart → Siguro. :p
83. Had your own heart broken→ Yes.
85. Been arrested → NEVER
86. Turned someone down → Yes. (Asus!) :)
87. Cried when someone died → Always.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → NEVER. :)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Yes! Dapat lang :)
90. Miracles → Yes!
91. Love at first sight → NO
92. Heaven → I will go there someday :)
93. Santa Clause → I stopped believing when I was 7 :)
95. Kiss on the first date? → I DON'T LIKE.
96. Angels → Yes. Always. :)


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → YUP
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → NEVER
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes! Hehe! I enjoyed myself :)


THANKS!

No comments: