Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Dialogue
Because I always love answering questions. :) SO nagfi-feeling artista ako. :p Hehe!

What song on-loop would make for musical torture?

I Could Not Ask For More and Greatest Story Ever Told (my wedding songs someday) =)

Which fictional character do you most identify with?

… I’ll answer this some other time :)

If you could invite five personalities to a dinner, who would they be?

Bianca Gonzalez, Chris Tiu, Dennis Trillo, Rico Blanco, Chiz Escudero

If you could live someone else’s life for a day, whose would it be?

Taylor Swift – I want to know what it would be like to touch too many lives just by singing songs, and waving and smiling to the little kids.

What do you think when you look at yourself in the mirror?

This morning, “pimples”. :(

What is one sweet little lie you’ve told lately?

"I'm okay..."

What thought gets you out of bed in the morning?

“Late na ako!!!!”

If you were given just a weekend to live, what would be three things you’d do?

First, I will go to Disneyland!! Second, road trip in a pink car :) and lastly, experience my first experience :p

What mantra do you live by?

Everything happens for a reason. I maybe sad today, but tomorrow I know I will smile. Optimisim is the key to happiness!

What would you consider the greatest invention?

Computer/Internet

What should men never say?

“Ang panget mo.”

What should women never do?

Never flirt, never be “easy”, AND never, ever show your cleavage. Ugh!

Who has the sexiest brain for you?

Rhian Ramos. I like her.

If you found yourself on death row, what would be your last meal?

Triple patty burger, lobster, pusit, calamares, and shrimp. EVERYTHING!

What would you rather be doing right now?

Reunion at white sand beach with the whole family while PIGGING out. :p

If you could sit front row at any concert, who’s would it be?

Britney Spears and Taylor Swift and Regine Velasquez

Whose body makes you feel like touching it?

Aljur Abrenica :)

Who’s your girl crush?

Internationally it would be Leighton Meester. Locally, Rhian Ramos.

If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you call home?

PALAWAN, still.

What’s the most painful thing love has taught you?

Boys can and will always disappoint.

What’s your idea of happiness?

To feel the fulfillment and satisfaction in everything I do.

What would you consider your biggest mistake?

I believe everything happens for a reason and right now, I can’t think of any regrets with all the decisions I made.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In a magazine publication, grabbing the best life has to offer AND jet setting :)

No comments: