Sunday, April 11, 2010

BEATITUDE



I woke up this morning feeling a little bit grumpy bec I realized may pasok ako Sunday na Sunday :( Sunday has always been my free time - meaning magpapaka-bum lang ako maghapon after church as in nood tv, kain, tulog, basa, nood DVDs, minsan pasyal sa labas. SO I was really disappointed and sad already early in the morning that I will spend my Sunday at the office. Plus Sunday is the only day when I don't have to wake up to the disgusting sound of my alarm clock.


So I knew already that my mood today is going to be very bad. Ready na ako sumimangot para maligo...


Then I read a quote in a text message. Sabi:


"Hindi ka ginising ng Diyos para sumimangot." -Start your day right.. PRAY and SMILE all day! Walk by Faith not by sight!


It made me pause for a while.. then a smile formed in my lips. GRATITUDE.. GRATITUDE.. GRATITUDE... I am alive, there's a sunshine outside, and a breakfast to eat. Life's good! There's always something to be thankful for everyday. I'm thankful that God did something today to make me feel better and view this day as an optimistic and sunny day and an opportunity to brighten someone else's gloomy day. ;) I'm okay now.



GOD bless you today! :)


smile

No comments: