Thursday, July 1, 2010

... because i love these quizzes!! :)


Ten things about yourself

  1. I am single. :)
  2. I'm not fond of people who cheats and lies.
  3. I looooooove music! Though music doesn't like me that much. :)
  4. Sadly, I judge people easily. :|
  5. Though I can be quiet sometimes, it doesn't mean I think less. I do observe people or events surrounding me.
  6. I'm a balanced thinker. As in I'm very level-headed. I'm neither extreme nor exagg. Cool lang.
  7. I love blogging.
  8. I'm not fond of sweets.
  9. I love quiet moments alone. Refreshing. :)
  10. I believe being single is awesome! :) :)

Nine things you’ve thought about recently

  1. I am blessed.
  2. I am loved.
  3. Life is complicated but is also so, so beautiful. :)
  4. Change of heart.
  5. I need to save already!
  6. I will save up for my dream killer shoes. :p
  7. Boys are naturally flirt.
  8. My unknown future. :p
  9. If he's missing too.

Eight ways to win your heart

  1. Knows how to respect myself, my family, his self and his family.
  2. Free-spirited.
  3. Hindi papansin at hindi epal. :p
  4. Loyal.
  5. Christ-centered. ♥
  6. Confident.

Seven favourite bands

  1. Lifehouse
  2. Parokya ni Edgar
  3. Paramore
  4. Eraserheads
  5. Rivermaya
  6. Rascal Flatts
  7. Lady Antebellum

Six things to do before you go to bed

  1. Listen to music.
  2. Read anything. (bible, magazine, journals, etc.)
  3. Tsismis.
  4. Freshen up.
  5. Watch tv a bit.
  6. Gather and collect my random thoughts.

Five things you wish you could say to five different people right this very moment

  1. I miss you.
  2. Thank you.
  3. Take care.
  4. God bless you! ♥
  5. Get over yourself. Respect your body, please.

Four things you’re doing right now.

  1. Typing.
  2. Listening to Paramore.
  3. Chewing a chewing gum.
  4. About to plant in farmville. (Haven't opened it in months!)

Three things you’re scared of

  1. Loss of family
  2. Losing it.
  3. Not to be treated the right way.

Two things you want to do before you die:

  1. Get married. ( yayy! ) :p
  2. Experience PARIS.

One confession:

  1. I love to daydream.. A LOT. :p






(quiz via ragamuffin-princess)


No comments: