Saturday, July 17, 2010

you are still my online best friend, blogspot! :)
(and forever will be!)


update: tonight, we will already sleep in a pink room.. yayy! hope my insomnia will go away na.. i can't concentrate at daytime anymore because i lacked sleep since last week pa. :p i hope the pink room will do wonders for me. :)


random blabs..

i missed my old blogger self where i can freely write what's going on. right now, it seemed like something's pulling me back from sharing what's within.. or maybe i came to the point wherein i am
already a mature blogger? sharing only what's safe to share online where thousands or even millions can read? :) ewan! maybe someday i can go back to that old blogger self of mine.


also, i missed our yearly summer youth camp in church. though summer's over, i realized I haven't attended ANY camps the last four years and i really think that's what i'm missing the most :( i miss the bonding with my co-campers plus the spiritual insights i'm getting from the pastors. i miss all of them. i missed my old christian self the most. :( i miss the soft whispers of warning in my ears whenever i do something bad that may hurt me. i hope and pray that i can hear it again.. maybe tomorrow? :)



i hate being depressed and sad and all.
but i noticed that every month, there is are least 1 or 2 days that i'm feeling down and i really, really hate that feeling! and i realize it's all because of PMS (it's a girl thing) :p ang hirap maging babae! kung pwede lang wag nang mag-PMS para everyday happy. :p



what i'm obsessing right now:

.. the song WHY by the rascal flatts. it's such a beautiful, sad song and i love it. actually i love rascal flatts! :) they're such an awesome band.

.. watching DIVA on youtube. :) nakakatuwa lang!

.. starting the gossip girl and glee series. i'm soooo late, i know. but better late that never! :p

.. playing/experimenting colors again in photoshop after such a long time. :)) it makes me giddy!

.. daydreaming (a lot) of moving out. yayy! hope i can do it. :) i really wish!

.. buying shoes! ayayay :):):) it's my happy therapy! ang saya saya lang.! :)



yun lang muna wala na kong maisip na iba. :)



anyway, let me share to you an inspiration i got from superbianca's blog :)




AND the stuff i twist and turn in photoshop. ahaa! :)








okay.. goodnight online world! new home, new life! yayy! ang saya saya lang kasi nakapag-spend ako ng so much time with you:):)



GOD is good ALL THE TIME. sobra!




No comments: