Friday, August 27, 2010

i will take a leave from this blog. officially.


i don't know when will i get back. i've been wanting to write something here for the longest time already but everytime i click that "new post" button in my dashboard, my mind automatically shuts off. which means my brain's not functioning anymore. it kinda saddens me because hindi naman ako ganito dati. ngayon, simpleng sentence lang di pa ako makapag-construct. i always ask myself what's wrong with me. i don't even know why. so maybe i'm gonna take a leave here for i don't know how long so i won't be pressured to write something that i can't even feel nor comprehend.


maybe i already need an inspiration? tough. :p


anyway, i'm still photo blogging in my tumblr account. i just really need to relax a little bit for a while. i'm gonna take as many pictures as possible and i will only share it with you here. maybe i'll chronicle what's going on in my life while i'm in my hiatus period. i miss that. i miss my old blogger self where i'm totally bold and expressive. unlike now.


i can return though. i know that. :) see you soon!



My January 2010 and August 2010 portraits. hehe! wala lang. :p


(PS: I'm lucky today because my brain has managed to create this post! Last night, I can't even start a sentence. Ugh. Whatever.)

No comments: