Tuesday, August 31, 2010

... BUT before that leave, I will share some of my favourite tweets since January to present. :)


major back read ito! :p because my twitter is my mini-diary that's why i'm sharing! :)



• LIFE is so much easier when you know that "inspiration" is just around. That when everything's going wrong, you just stare & then you're ok.
9:53 AM Jan 19th via web


• Btw, I love spending time w ppl who makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD ♥ Life is much lighter and happier :) Good laughs make you SO MUCH younger!
10:35 PM Jan 21st via web

• Girls become extra beautiful when they are falling in love.. Because inspiration is the key :)
7:34 PM Jan 26th via web

• Had fun flipping through my old photos in friendster.. Ahh those were the days! :) AND reading my past blog entries. it was SO FUNNY!! Haha!
6:16 AM Jan 28th via web

• Dear God, help my heart. Help me prepare for the silent battle. ♥
12:59 AM Feb 7th via web

I will always love road trip w people I love being w or even by myself. I love the wind caressing my face & blowing my hair :) SO peaceful..
2:09 PM Feb 8th via web

• Confirmed!! Early to bed, early to rise makes a person extra happier! I'm a happy, morning person today! :) was able to witness the sunrise!
8:53 AM Feb 10th via web

• I always love rereading my past blog entries :) wether in tumblr or in blogspot.. it measures my maturity and how i grew up as a person :)
7:35 PM Feb 23rd via web

• Patience is a virtue... I just have to WAIT. I know better now, I should be! God's timing is always perfect. He know what's best for me. :)
6:22 PM Mar 15th via web

• I don't have to prove myself anymore. What's important is I know my worth as a person, as a family, as a Christian & as a woman. I am loved.
11:20 AM Mar 17th via web

• I love ppl who brings positive energy to everyone & has a bright personality. Despite the hardships, they can still give precious smiles. :)
4:10 PM Mar 19th via web

• This is what I love abt challenges & moments of uncertainty - I'm vulnerable, so I always ask for God's guidance. He's always there! Sweet ♥
1:31 PM Apr 13th via web

• Raindrops on a summer day... That woke me up yesterday morning and my whole day has never been better :) I will always love the rain! ♥
1:18 PM Apr 19th via web

• I love unexpected turnout of events. :) I love not to assume and I love not to expect much. ♥ It's healthy.
10:12 AM Apr 24th via web

• RT @iamsuperbianca: may today be an inspiring day for us all! ♥ whatever "color" we may be, wherever we are in the world!
12:41 PM May 8th via web

• I VOTED :) One of the best feelings ever :):)
2:08 PM May 15th via web

• I prefer not to stress myself w anything. I chose not to dwell on negativity. I resist complications and headaches..:) Try it! It's healthy.
1:09 PM May 20th via web

• I love spending time w my best boy buddies.. They balance my girly opinions w their boyish kwento's. :) Kakatuwa! ♥
10:50 PM May 21st via web

• I am just so thankful that GOD gave me a heart wherein I can easily forget all the pains & disappointments people made me feel. I don't carry grudge to anyone. I can easily ignore people who are not worthy of my time & worries. This maybe the reason why I'm always happy & positive.. :)
2:23 PM May 27th via Twitlonger

• GOD knows exactly what's BEST for His children that's why we all have to trust Him in everything bec He only wants what's perfect for us. :)
1:01 PM Jun 3rd via web

• Happy Weekend, everyone! Will reunite with GoD tomorrow morning! ♥
7:14 PM Jun 5th via web

• I had a bad cry last night.. Nevertheless, I still find that moment a learning experience for me.. :) I learn all the time! That was good :)
9:00 AM Jun 25th via web

• Despite the heartbreak, there are still so much to be grateful for. :) Thank You, Lord for loving me! ♥
10:07 AM Jun 28th via web

• RT @therealTiffany: Thank you God for always being there for me, even when I am so far from perfect. ► :) :) :)
11:49 AM Jul 1st via web

• Good things come to those who wait. ♥
11:12 PM Jul 7th via web

• RT @Belt_of_Truth: Your life is brief -- make it lovely! Live for CHRIST and Strive to please HIM in all that you do.
8:05 PM Jul 10th via web

• I was supposed to buy a shirt today but ended up buying a pair of shoes AGAIN. Wahaha! :)) My greatest indulgence and HAPPINESS. ♥ Yayy! :)
12:49 PM Jul 16th via web

• RT @Allenthoughts: I really don't understand Y some ppl have to be or act like that. I may not be perfect but I know where to place myself.
6:12 PM Jul 27th via web

• It was another meaningful Sunday Worship Service for us. I love, love Sundays! ♥
8:17 PM Aug 1st via web

• Started to read THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE. After 40 days, I'll see what happens. Will I already know what my purpose in life really is? :) Yay
2:07 PM Aug 5th via web

• One of my greatest dreams in life is to own a coffee shop cum bookstore with an archive of movies that when I wanna chill out, I will just go there and have the best of both worlds! :) I think it's fun!
7:26 PM Aug 5th via Twitlonger

• you learn to forgive because life is too short to be bitter and angry. you learn to forgive because it is the only way you can move forward.
7:44 PM Aug 6th via web

• Thank You, Lord for all the blessings! It's just overflowing! WOW. ♥
6:15 PM Aug 13th via web

• RT @chitomirandajr: RT @IyaMisa: What you don't have you don't need it now ☺
10:19 AM Aug 26th via web

• I always love how my morning internet surfing always reminds me how great & loving our God is. ♥ Today is a beautiful day! Good morning. :)
10:33 AM Aug 26th via web

• "The older I get the less I care what other people think." Good morning! Have a blessed day to everyone. :)
10:15 AM Aug 28th via web



No comments: