Wednesday, December 22, 2010


I'll be home for Christmas. ~ ♥


Gotta love that. Hopefully I can have the best vacation ever, doing nothing but eating, sleeping, reading books, listening to music, succumbing myself to writing all my heart out. :) Hopefully. Like really. :) 


I have nothing to say about my 2010 but only gratefulness for all the things that happened to me for the past year. Despite the roller coaster of emotions I felt this year, (O_o) I still find this year good and I have so many lessons learned.. Although honestly, nakakapagod din talaga tong taon na to para sa akin, physically, emotionally (ang puso ko!! (~_^) hahaha),  and mentally.. Naloka lang din kasi ako sa pagvi-visualize ng future ko. Naks! 


Whatever, I still feel blessed and I've been happy naman generally. 


So sana by 2011 more blessings, a clearer and brighter future, and more time sana for myself and for Jesus! Plus mas masayang New Year ang prayer ko for everyone of us.


Let's do this! Merry Christmas and a Hapy, happy, happy New Year! ♥






No comments: