Thursday, January 6, 2011


Finally! Some serious(?) blog post, my first for 2011. Yaaaay! :) I'm still under the holiDAZE spirit and my vacation that's why my brain's not functioning properly (hello, brain!) 6 days since the new year unfolds and one of my resolutions is to blog more often, here in blogspot and so I'm here, fulfilling my duty. Chozz. Though I'm still not in the mood for these stuff but I'll try really hard right now. :p


Now on to serious matter.. ~_^


I love January. I feel like it has the power to change you and have a fresh, new start. As what I've shared in my diary: parang may kakayahan ang bagong taon na baguhin ang anumang gusto mong baguhin sa buhay mo. So because everyone naman wants change in their lives, I'll share here my New Year's resolutionS. Napakarami nito because last year, I didn't make any so na-compile ng bonggang-bongga. ;) 



Hahaha! Ako na rin nagsabi it's SO impossible. Ang ambisyosa ko :))) BUT there's really no harm in TRYING. :) Actually nagagawa ko na yan ngayon yung 5 THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR. Everyday yan ha! :p

But what I really want to achieve is my complete attendance in Church every Sunday this whole year and the goal of having a closer relationship with the Lord. ♥ :*) Sana! *u*




~ . ~

I'm gonna share also my 10-day vacation na masaya naman. :) One of the highlights of my holidays is CHREELCAFE being complete in New Year! Last year, I didn't spend my New Year there so di kami nabuo. Ngayon nga, kompleto kami kaya sobrang saya! :))


My vacation in pictures:



One of my favourite things that happened in my vacation is the chance to bond again with the kids (my pamangkins) which rarely happens that's why I embraced the moment with them. Masaya! :) Although I'm quite sad din kasi I never get the chance to see my grandparents :'(



This was Christmas day. Kaming tatlo lang nag-celebrate sa beach. It was fun naman kahit di kami complete. :)


We strolled around the town cuz it's our first since eternity. :p It was good because we get to see our past classmates and barkada's. :)




This was our Thanksgiving Celebration in Church. Family portrait! :)


Wala nang nakakilala sa akin, actually. Must be the hair? :p




This was New Year's eve! Ang saya, saya kasi I wished na sana ma-complete kami this New Year celebration and everyone was texting me kung ano plano but since it's late at night already, di na kami papayagan lumabas. Buti na lang parang nag-swakto lang din lahat. I initiated the meet-up and it was successful naman and sobrang exciting and exhilirating lang! Haha.. We joyride na kaming lima lang, gabing gabi na tapos sobrang dilim. Grabeng adventure. It was really one-of-a-kind-fun experience with them. Yaaaay! ♥ :)))



New Year's day mismo! Complete again. :) Ang saya kasi it was also the only opportunity na magkita-kita kaming magkakababayan. :) Holiday lang kasi ang only occassion na nagkikita-kita kaming magkaka-batch after how many years so we had a lot of FUN. Love, love! :)



The beach.



Wala lang. Na-trip ko lang pagpraktisan yung C3 ko. Chozz. Gosh, I want a lumix camera. Sana soooon... T_T
But... kayanin ko kayang maging photographer? Kahit hobby lang? Shy ako eh! :p Hihi! *u*

Anyway. Ayun na nga. My current theme song right now is: Ready to Love Again by Lady Antebellum. May story kasi yan kasama ng picture above. I'll share maybe later cuz I learned my lesson to keep quiet na lang muna.. ;) 

Asuuuus! Another chozzzz.. Hahahaha! :)))



~ . ~

When vacation's finished, this welcomed me naman:


Ooooooh the cutest thing ever!!!!! I saw my first love for the very first time in my life!!!!! I'm so kilig. Hahaha! It was a really, really great show in the rain. What a way to welcome 2011, di baaa?!! Hihi! *u*

The fireworks at Gov. Baham's birthday.




~ .~


I like this photo affirming awesome 2011. :) Sana nga maging awesome ka talaga, 2011! I posted this in my facebook with a caption: another year, lots of new dreams ;)

Naaaaks! Why not di ba?! Go lang ng go! :*)




To end this extreme blog post, something to be thankful for from Our Daily Bread:


"What a comfort to know that God is always with us - we don't need to go through life alone."


Awww. ♥



No comments: