Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be The Light!

Perhaps you work in a setting where God is not acknowledged, faith is mocked, and godless living is applauded. Maybe you feel that you are going into a "very dark place".
Why not be a light (Ephesians 5:8) through your smiles, kind words and deeds, and diligent work. Ask God to bring opportunities to share the good news of Jesus Christ. You may be the only light a co-worker sees today.

God put us in this darkened world 
To shine as sons of light;
So, help us, Lord, to spread Your word
And keep our witness bright



I saw this in Our Daily Bread and I felt God talking to me directly. I really, really hope I am being light to where I am right now.. I hope I always bring glory to His name by being morally upright, always graceful, and always responsible in everything I do, whether at work or at my personal life.. I really hope and pray so because as a Christian, I believe it is our ultimate goal in life - glorifying God in all the things we do.



Another prayer from Our Daily Bread:

Help me, Lord, to make and to keep
right priorities. T o put You and time with You first.
Give me discernment and the willingness
to obey You today. Amen.


We were created to glorify God so let's not fail Him!
(A reminder that I have to really keep close to my heart always.)


No comments: