Saturday, February 12, 2011

REUNIONS and BONDINGS with all the friends I've missed! :) :) :)
(late, late photo post here but matagal na 'to sa tumbLr ko) :p


I started my month of love (February 1) organizing reunion dinner for my College DMA friends/former classmates. We had loads of fun for that night! So much laughter, chika's, food trip, so many "remember when...", and talks about our current status in life (work, pinagkakakitaan, at pinagkaka-abalahan) :p

It was a cute and wondeful night although hindi kami nabuo pero andun pa rin yung bonding at kung paano kami naghiwa-hiwalay 3 years ago, walang pinagbago on how we treat each other. Nakakatuwa kasi sobra lang low profile ng mga classmates ko. :) And I am somehow proud sa kung ano yung mga narating at naabot ng bawat isa. :) Slowly but surely to success.

Yay! Looking forward to more dinner bonding with them! :)

   







Also that week, me and my friends shared chika bonding after such a long time. I think the last time was a month ago? We were all beyond happy being together again although we're not complete that time. Bilang mabababaw lang naman talaga kaligayahan namin. :) Konting joke lang, sobrang laugh trip na agad. Ang cute lang kasi it's been so long na din naman since I laughed so hard, so genuine and so contagious. :)


Joyride a little then I saw the Robinsons billboards all over the place and it made my jaw dropped kasi ang laki ng magiging Robinsons sa Palawan! Yay! Excited ako sa Robinsons cinema. FINALLY! 

PS: I loooove my hair! I love my bangs! :) :) I wanna color it nga eh. Hahaaa! VAIN! :)

This photo is from a wedding I attended also this month. Will blog about it in a separate entry. 



Fun, fun reunions! Thank You, Lord, for all my friends! :)



No comments: