Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OSCARS!!!!


Yes it's true, stars who attended the Oscars are all so inspiring. They all look good, perfect and flawless. They really are stars! And watching them strut their million dollar ensemble on the red carpet is such a "wow" moment. It's not as if it's too vain, though. I know it is something that most of the girls aspire to achieve also. The glamorous, the fabulous, the beautiful persona.


It is just a wish somehow so it's not vanity. :)


Here are my favourite looks from the red carpet. I just go gaga over them all! :) :)



  • Natalie Portman - I wanna congratulate her for winning Best Actress! Aww.. She's so beautiful, really. So elegant and graceful. Her ensemble: Rodarte gown, Tiffany & Co. tassel earrings, Jimmy Choo heels
  • Mila Kunis - one of my newest favourite stars to walk in the red carpet. She's refreshing to look at. :) Her ensemble: Elie Saab gown
  • Hailee Steinfeld - she's cute and she's 25% (?) Filipino daw so that makes me proud of her. :) Her ensemble: Marchesa gown




  • Hillary Swank - I like her feathery gown that's why I posted the front and the back view for emphasis. :) Her ensemble: Gucci gown
  • Anne Hathaway - this is my most favourite gown of hers out of her 8 outift changes because it's senstaional and the colour suits her very well. Her ensemble: Givenchy haute couture by Riccardo Tisci frock and hidden Brian Atwood heels


  • Cate Blanchet - almost all local celebrities tweeted that they most loved her look and I agree. The lavender looks good on her and she really pulled it off and I like it. Her ensemble: Givenchy Couture gown
  • Amy Adams - the million-dollar-look! Her ensemble: L’Wren Scott gown and emerald-and-diamond Cartier jewels
  • Camila Alves - I loooove the big, attention-grabbing, balloony gown. It's so simple yet so elegant. Her ensemble: Kaufman Franco gown



  • Reese Witherspoon - I'm not really a fan of her but the simplicity and refinement of her ebony and ivory gown is stunning. Her ensemble: Giorgio Armani Prive column gown
  • Jesse Eisenberg - just because I love him although he's awkward! :) His ensemble: Band of Outsiders suit
  • Halle Berry - yes, flawless and immaculate as usual it's so unfair! :p but really, her look's divine. :) Her ensemble: crystal encrusted Marchesa gown


On the other hand, here's the Oscar's after-party looks that I love:



  • Emma Stone - who doesn't love her?! she's a wonderful dresser but I hope she brings back her red hair! She's better on that. Her ensemble: Chanel Haute Couture dress, Van Cleef and Arpels Ring, and Salvatore Ferragamo Heels
  • Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale - so cute BFF's! Although they were rivals in High School Musical, it's so sweet how they stayed best friends all these years and it looks like they're having so much fun everytime they were together. :) Their ensemble: Vanessa:
  • Marchesa mini dress, Katerina Maxine bracelet and Irit Design diamond flower ring and Sergio Rossi Gunmetal Karung ”Cachet Vague” Sandals. Ashley: J
  • enny Packham gown, Jimmy Choo heels, Swarovski clutch, Dannijo ring and House of Lavande earrings.
  • Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift - another cute BFF's! Although DemSel pa din ako, they look good and happy together. I love Selena's bold take on fashion and I also love how Taylor still stick to her sparkly dresses. :) Their ensemble: SelenaDolce & Gabbana gown, gold Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings and bracelet. TaylorZuhair Murad gold dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewels, and Jimmy Choo heels and clutch.


Okay, I am no fashion expert but I do love fashion. I love looking at beautiful dresses, rating stars on the red carpet and giving side comments the best way I know how. I may know little about it but I appreciate the art of dressing up and looking pretty and fabulous. That is the reason for this post. It's also for inspiration purposes. :)

Thank you so much to JUST JARED for the pictures and the dresses' names and designers. All ideas came from that site. Thank you again. :)

Once again, I have to say that it is my ultimate dream to dress such exquisite ensembles. A girl can dream, right? Right. :)




No comments: