Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let God write your love story.


So true. For that, we have to be thankful always.. ♥ :)
(So true. We just have to be grateful for these people who never gave up on us no matter how hard it is to love us sometimes. It's really nice to know that there are certain people in our lives who actually cared and who are willing to wait no matter how long or no matter how uncertain the future seems to be. It's heartwarming when you know that you are worthy of patience and appreciation of someone. God's ways are really beautiful.)



The title of this post came from sheenalovessunsets because she recently got engaged! Hooray! :) I have always been inspired by people who shares their own love story written by God. Sometimes, we tend to be impatient with everything that's going on in our lives that we set aside the Lord's plan for us. Sometimes, it's so much better to just indulge ourselves doing the things we think is right and good for us not thinking that God has prepared something much better for all of us and that He knows everything. He actually cares and involves Himself in our lives more than what we imagine or what we know. Isn't it amazing?


There are certain things that happened to my heart the last few weeks. I almost gave in to what my own emotions were saying, disregarding God's words over and over again. I kept on saying "pwede na" but He insists on saying "not yet". Thankfully, He also makes it a point that I obey His will and that is to stay patient with everything. He always makes me realize that He does all things beautifully in His own sweet time. All we have to do is to surrender to His will and keep on seeking His will in our lives. 


For now, it's safe to say that I already surrender everything to Him. From dreams, secret longings, aspirations to love life, I gave God my full trust and confidence. Where this will lead me, I will accept it all because I know there's a higher purpose in all of these. 


To end this post, let me share to you a beautiful illustration of giving first our hearts to God because He cares for it more than anybody else in this world. :) ♥


♥ :)




No comments: